Nov 4, 2019
if i am still remember the quest is at some way near prontera checking station. after the quest is done you can get to ant hell dungeon from ant hell B2. i don remember if there are another ant quest....
Still not able to find it, all I have is the quest for Queen Ant but I'm not able to find the entrance for the ant hell.

moonrise06

Sep 13, 2019
Guys, im got a problem.I finished the game but i dont unlock three quests. I talked to knight in Pronthera, who gives quests but nothing happened, help?

Nov 4, 2019
Guys, im got a problem.I finished the game but i dont unlock three quests. I talked to knight in Pronthera, who gives quests but nothing happened, help?
You’ll probably need to get to a higher level. Just query how did you start ant queen?
im struggling to find the npc

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
as i remember to start catacombs quest first you need to go to Plaza-Prontera Field talk to one of the npc there, i forgot which npc...

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
Has the game been completely translated yet? I remember last time I tried this link I went into a rather tough area and found that most of the dialogue was still in another language.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes