Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Any way to make the game fullscreen without using Alt-Enter?

Also, what's the difference between this version, the S4U version and the EOY one? Probably already been asked but I'm confused if they're completely different games, or variations of this game

Last edited:

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Any way to make the game fullscreen without using Alt-Enter?

Also, what's the difference between this version, the S4U version and the EOY one? Probably already been asked but I'm confused if they're completely different games, or variations of this game
Can't answer the first question but...
ROBF 1st game
ROBFS4U 2nd game
ROBFEOY 3rd game

Each game has its own protag (more or less) and a new feature or two from the previous, as well as overall improved animations form game to game as they progress.
Note this though: unless you know how to type the native language to S4U and EOY you will find your progress through the game stopped fully as the dev put in place some quizzes that require typing based inputs to continue the game.
The puzzle in S4U is pretty early on and the one in EOY is more towards the middle of the game.

Now, the dev is making a new game for the series, and it is going to be translated on release as well. I'm holding out for that one in hopes it'll sell well, because if it does the dev miiiight go back and do translations of S4U and EOY to exclude the so lovingly nicknamed anti-gaijin puzzles.

Dec 5, 2019
Can't answer the first question but...
ROBF 1st game
ROBFS4U 2nd game
ROBFEOY 3rd game

Each game has its own protag (more or less) and a new feature or two from the previous, as well as overall improved animations form game to game as they progress.
Note this though: unless you know how to type the native language to S4U and EOY you will find your progress through the game stopped fully as the dev put in place some quizzes that require typing based inputs to continue the game.
The puzzle in S4U is pretty early on and the one in EOY is more towards the middle of the game.

Now, the dev is making a new game for the series, and it is going to be translated on release as well. I'm holding out for that one in hopes it'll sell well, because if it does the dev miiiight go back and do translations of S4U and EOY to exclude the so lovingly nicknamed anti-gaijin puzzles.
There's a translation for the second game that removed the anti-gaijin trickery, its not posted on this site for some reason though

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I PM'd you the link, not posting it in this thread for sekrit klub reasons and also to prevent the devs from taking it down, but I'll PM it to anyone who wants it
Well now you've done it, you'll probably get a bunch of people begging you for the link now. I'll ask nicely though to start off, lol. Mind sharing it with me too? If you don't that's okay.

Dec 5, 2019
Well now you've done it, you'll probably get a bunch of people begging you for the link now. I'll ask nicely though to start off, lol. Mind sharing it with me too? If you don't that's okay.
Eh, I figured, hopefully someone who gets the link will start a thread about it so people can just download it from here

ZeroG187

Feb 11, 2018
I PM'd you the link, not posting it in this thread for sekrit klub reasons and also to prevent the devs from taking it down, but I'll PM it to anyone who wants it
Thanks for sharing the link :) I Btw how does this personal link is sent? (This is my first time posting something here)

safeman

May 25, 2019
I would like one as well please.

Strange though, perhaps there's a posting quota to be allowed to send PM's? There's noway to do so as far as I can tell.

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
There's a translation for the second game that removed the anti-gaijin trickery, its not posted on this site for some reason though
I knew there was a ... lets call it a fix... for the quiz, I didn't mention it because it was years and years ago when I had it myself. figured it became lost media.

but yeah, if I could also get a PM for the link, it'd be great to play through S4U again.

A1chem1st

Jun 5, 2018
Please PM me a link too. As far as I know there were only partial translations of ROBFS4U and ROBFEOY games, never finished. Is there fully tr

Reactions: jsainz
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes