Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
A quick word to the people who got their hands on a certain PM file from this thread, it looks like there was a slight foldering issue that'll cause crashes when trying to use certain assist skills.

to fix it all you have to do is drop the pictures folder in the main folder into the graphics folder and skip any overwrites.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gitafeda

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I'm stuck with the quest "seeking memories" where I have to find something for the soldier woman to help her recover her memory in Al De Baran.
Only indication from a man there is that she came from Geffen Tower through Mt. Mjolnir. No clue in Geffen Tower, so should I go again through Mt. Mjolnir? What am I looking for exactly?

Capture.JPG

TimothyMcslay

May 10, 2017
I'm stuck with the quest "seeking memories" where I have to find something for the soldier woman to help her recover her memory in Al De Baran.
Only indication from a man there is that she came from Geffen Tower through Mt. Mjolnir. No clue in Geffen Tower, so should I go again through Mt. Mjolnir? What am I looking for exactly?

View attachment 800068
Have to use the quest item, a bracelet or handcuffs, I forget what it was exactly, on the doppleganger boss in geffen tower dungeon.

Reactions: Tomy75
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes