KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
I'm curious what anyone knows about the other ROBF games... Seems like info is pretty well-scrubbed as far as english translations. I really want to try the other ones

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
I'm curious what anyone knows about the other ROBF games... Seems like info is pretty well-scrubbed as far as english translations. I really want to try the other ones
There is a trailer somewhere around about an official English translation, and the dev did make a post about releasing it sometime about like late last year (obviously didnt happen so maybe this year).

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
Can someone write a list of all the girlfriends and how to get them? For example, I beated and also let Wickedbine win in PvP but I still do not have her as a girlfriend... Thank you!

ryanzao

Jan 29, 2018
So... the creator is really racist and dont wanna foreigners playing his games?
If an official translate releases I wanna buy it.... but he didnt even give us that...
well... if someone got any news about translations of the ROBF saga please pm me! I love his games but the lack of translation sucks...

Last edited:

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
If anyone want a 98% save i can put it up here all quest are done all monster (that is allowed) captured all monsters in the encyclopedia and reminiscence room is complete. The only things missings are some cards,special weapons.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Can someone write a list of all the girlfriends and how to get them? For example, I beated and also let Wickedbine win in PvP but I still do not have her as a girlfriend... Thank you!
For Wickedbine, after beating her you need to grab the letter that spawns in the area. However, there are two I don't know how to get. One being the Fourth girlfriend (in between blonde priestess and Blacksmith girl) and the other being the last one on the right. If anyone knows, it would be a big help if you told me.

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
Kinni

The 2 girls you missing are first is Amy between the Priestess and the Blacksmith girl. The other one is the well it's a 7 years old game is you get spoiled form this too bad.

The second is the Orc Hero. She is from the clock tower area if you finished that you have to face her i think you have to get her angry and beat her that way. It been years since i did it hard to remember.

Amy can be found in the starter town. Under the guild. (there is a set of stairs). I could just send you my save it has every girl but i understand if you wanna do it yourself i have a half english walkthrough might help... If i remember correctly i used to use a vietnam webpage with a walkthrough on it + robf wiki with a google chrome auto translate + my weird half broken english walkthrough. It was a pain but i did it.

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Kinni

The 2 girls you missing are first is Amy between the Priestess and the Blacksmith girl.

Amy can be found in the starter town. Under the guild. (there is a set of stairs).
So, Amy is the girl who gives you quests, right? I can only find her on the first floor, next to Kuruseko. The only set of stairs down I can find leads to the training area, the place with Ruun. I remember having a set of stairs on the outside next to the guild when it was time for the class change quest, where I fought Amy, but it hasn't been there ever since, and I have no idea how I could make it show up again.

If you could enlighten me, or point me in the direction of the guide you were talking about, I would be very grateful.

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out. You need to bring Amy down to less than 50% HP and then kill yourself, and that somehow will unlock her as a girlfriend (the whole scene is untranslated, so I had no idea it happened until I checked the room).

Last edited:

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
I was about to add my half english play through but seems you figured it out the Orc Hero one is much harder soo good luck.

Doneczek

Sep 26, 2017
Guys cant play, game show me that i have missing images.

Ok nevermind i am an Idiot.

Last edited:

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
I feel the need to post bump this... or in this case, repost it.

SUPPOSEDLY, the 2nd half of 2020 is going to have a new game in the series, RE:BF with an English translation and steam release.
I think I saw somewhere that there was work being done to translate the other games in the series as well. but I can't remember where I saw that, so take that as rumor.

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Can someone send a link with a faster download speed than 5kb/s like god damn that takes 2 days.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes