Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Already taken down, that was fast, only up for a few hours.

Hardly seems worth it to upload again if it is taken down so fast.
Any other ideas or ways to prevent it from being taken down?

I cannot use Nopy, it seems it needs an invitation and patreoning 5 money a month is not enough

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Already taken down, that was fast, only up for a few hours.

Hardly seems worth it to upload again if it is taken down so fast.
Any other ideas or ways to prevent it from being taken down?

I cannot use Nopy, it seems it needs an invitation and patreoning 5 money a month is not enough
maybe something like torrent if still remember who shared you? or just let it be like this respect the creator if they not willing to share just yet.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
maybe something like torrent if still remember who shared you? or just let it be like this respect the creator if they not willing to share just yet.
True that.
Don´t rememer how I acquired this folder with these games- The date of it was the 5th of May 2018 according to my computers chronometer. So don´t remember. Found it by dumb luck when I was cleaning my computer the other day.
My sources for it back in 2018 was most likely a link on ULMF, the equivalent of Sukebei at that point or some random stroke of google-fu luck

Hemdom

Donor
Feb 21, 2019
Apparently the developer is releasing an english version of the game by the end of the year, probably why he's been taking down translated versions. He doesn't seem to be against westerners, just pirated content.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
g Drive reup by me

mega by me

Last edited:

Shou Hazama

Jul 13, 2017
g Drive reup by me

mega by me
Hey, if by any chance you make a new mega link, pm me please, I live in a country were the existent of internet is already a surprise... Only Mega work for me and I would thank you very much.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Hey, if by any chance you make a new mega link, pm me please, I live in a country were the existent of internet is already a surprise... Only Mega work for me and I would thank you very much.
mega real fast to delete i need to find a other a up loader
go-file it's super fast delete wen i upload finish file has been delete ....
any idea ????

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Well i hope the sex scenes get translated. Its been awhile but the last time i played it turned into moon runes

Shou Hazama

Jul 13, 2017
mega real fast to delete i need to find a other a up loader
go-file it's super fast delete wen i upload finish file has been delete ....
any idea ????
I would say Zyppyshare, is the uploader that I use when Mega don't work, is easy to understand and the links don't die so easily.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Apparently the developer is releasing an english version of the game by the end of the year, probably why he's been taking down translated versions. He doesn't seem to be against westerners, just pirated content.
Any rough ideas for when the dev is going to release the translated game? Maybe in December or so?

Reactions: DarkKingRen

Hemdom

Donor
Feb 21, 2019
Any rough ideas for when the dev is going to release the translated game? Maybe in December or so?
This is what he said after he threatened me with a DMCA complaint on discord.
1570740599442.png
I don't have an exact date. But it's coming out by the end of this year.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Yea we'll just have to wait and see
By the way, I did check out your blog, and you have amassed some pretty nice femdom content, incluing ones I haven't managed to get a copy of, or ones I haven't seen before, like the doujin VS Bratty Slut, so thanks! :D

Reactions: Hemdom

Hemdom

Donor
Feb 21, 2019
By the way, I did check out your blog, and you have amassed some pretty nice femdom content, incluing ones I haven't managed to get a copy of, or ones I haven't seen before, like the doujin VS Bratty Slut, so thanks! :D
I'm glad you enjoyed. Appreciate the support! :)

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes