Dec 5, 2019
Nope, sorry mate. No one has ever fully translated this game, and I don't think anyone is working on it anymore.
I did take a crack at it once and was able to translate a H-scene or two but the method was really tedious, and I was busy with other stuff in my life.

ALSO, PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: DO NOT USE AN EMULATOR TO PLAY ROBFEOY, IT DOESN'T WORK.

Last edited:

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
I love how the majority of these last 5 pages are just people asking for the link to the second game. I find it oddly hilarous for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: DDDD6
Dec 5, 2019
It is a little funny.
Also, a note for all the good ladies and gentlemen of the thread; I fucked up, its the third game that has a partial translation and its the second game that has no translation at all. Apologies for the confusion.

Reactions: DDDD6

AurumDeus

Oct 30, 2018
Can anyone with the link send it too me? feel bad asking the original guy after seeing this many people asking lol

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
so I kinda miss most of the enemy. when I reach the Geffen about the memory crystal quest, it can reply back scene only when you have been defeated by them before. since I already high lv, is there a way to surrender or submit to the enemy? and maybe an item to decrease self dmg inflict to the enemy?

Aior

Jul 25, 2018
I PM'd you the link, not posting it in this thread for sekrit klub reasons and also to prevent the devs from taking it down, but I'll PM it to anyone who wants it
I guess you must be sick and tired of people asking for the link, but if you still want to share it I really appreciate that, these games are great

Gardevuarbit

Dec 19, 2018
Not completely, there are a lot of H-scenes that are untranslated and I got a PM from someone I sent it to saying there are still some untranslated bits of the story later on in the game, but its the most translated version you can find as far as I can tell.
Can you send me the link? Pls C:

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
I've never heard of Terminal download service, is it really safe? It's the only functional link in the main post.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
It's been such a long time since I've linked into this thread.
me to, this forums notifications is bad:cautious:
although most of the new post are link request...

is upping a link here really forbidden?

i still have my original bought dlsite version (not translated):cool:
(it's already became a battle fuck classic)

by the way the dev finally decided to make another robf game:p

called it REBF

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2019
me to, this forums notifications is bad:cautious:
although most of the new post are link request...

is upping a link here really forbidden?

i still have my original bought dlsite version (not translated):cool:
(it's already became a battle fuck classic)

by the way the dev finally decided to make another robf game:p

called it REBF
I haven't posted a link in the thread because I'm paranoid about the devs taking it down. Glad to see their still working on the next game, heard that one is supposed to get a proper translation by the devs themselves.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes