decker2

Jul 6, 2017
like i said i have it ready on mega i just need a mod to clear if its ok to up it here or not?

well the mods don't respond so i guess it's ok to upload it then...

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Links down :(
well at least it's not the mod taking it down (they would just delete my post):cautious:

anyway new game has a dlsite page

27$ is a lot:eek: it better be worth it...
played the demo a bit still the same washing machine sounds also the same girls...

Last edited:
Reactions: Furabia

Heckerman

Jun 26, 2020
It seems like the demo to Re:bf - the new one - is out on Dlsite, or has been for the last 5 days. Says to have an hour of gameplay and 7 fightable girls.
Might be a good idea to make a new post for it, but idk.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Am also looking for a link to this game. Can someone post one to the page or PM me one if that would not work?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Type of abuse: 'copyright'. Reporter: 'Asgar Knights'.
was it the dev is he lurking on this site:unsure:
wouldn't surprise me japanese use the internet to:p
I had a hunch about that but figured it could also be a concern troll who of triggered by this game for some reason. Of course, that means nobody else should be able to play it either.

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
Probably they more active then usually (the dev that is) begin the seems like Re:BF some what of the remake of the old one. (at least quite similar)

mrlumber

Oct 30, 2017
Does anyone have a new link to maybe an english version of ROBFEOY or S4U? Also how tf are you supposed to get passed the quizzes where they have you enter the name of an icon like a hamburger and stuff. DM me if any of you got it, hell even try those temporary file sharing sites. I wish A.K. would stop being a dumb xenophobe and let people outside of japan enjoy it, im sure even japanese players are pissed having to do those asinine quizzes. People love this stuff so why not let more people enjoy it? More money for the creator EASILY. Saves him from hunting for DL links like a dummy like it seems.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes