Yafa3451

Nov 28, 2018
Guess I was stupid to think I'd be able to even play EOY/FS4U Cause the dev is a vehement racist against westerners and implemented a quiz for us gaijins. Tried to look up a bypass but it looks like the dick striked down anything an english speaking human being uploaded to make this game accessible. SHEEEEEEEESH!!! If anyone has that quiz bypass mod I'd much appreciate a pm with a link.

Last edited:

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
i Found on my files a copy of ROBFEOY with partial aplied, i can't remember wich version is, but if anyone want the link, just send-me a dm.

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Re:BF (the devs next game) is releasing sometime in March.
and according to his site , the release date is aimed at March 5. and (I google translated it) it might be a dlsite exclusive, which goes against what the trailer video says.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Re:BF (the devs next game) is releasing sometime in March.
and according to his site , the release date is aimed at March 5. and (I google translated it) it might be a dlsite exclusive, which goes against what the trailer video says.
its also way overpriced considering 60% of the content is just reused/recolored assets from the previous robf games:(
it even has the old washing machine sound...

still gonna buy it for nostalgia value:cool:

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
its also way overpriced considering 60% of the content is just reused/recolored assets from the previous robf games:(
it even has the old washing machine sound...

still gonna buy it for nostalgia value:cool:
I might need to try the demo, but from the video it looks like you're really off base saying its "reused assets"

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I might need to try the demo, but from the video it looks like you're really off base saying its "reused assets"
in that first 2 maps are 3 recolored slimes and 2 bats:cautious:
they look almost identical from first robf and the animations have not improved much to...
also mainly same skills and items

Last edited:

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
in that first 2 maps are 3 recolored slimes and 2 bats:cautious:
they look almost identical from first robf and the animations have not improved much to...
I really have to disagree with that statement.
ROBF (the first game) had only a few frames of animation (which were quite stiff) for most enemies. from what I've played, the animations aren't exactly Live2D quality, but they still move more.
furthermore. These look 100% different (As do the bats) -edit- The reason they're recolored is ebacuse they are different types of the same family of emeny. they are stronger or have extra effects. This is a call back the the source material of this game "Ragnarok Online". But this is one of those "Agree to disagree" type things. ROBF v REBF..PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: GetInthengitout69

jason12315

Aug 31, 2020
Awhile ago I heard that the dev was gonna release an official english version of ROBF/ROBFEOY. Does anyone know if that is true?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes