anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
I'd also like links to the series. It's been long and I haven't gotten to finish it.
I cannot post any link due to the fact that other games in series apparently break the rule 7. Haven't play them yet, so I won't risk it. I will dm you the magnet to torrent. Dont know if it will work.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I cannot post any link due to the fact that other games in series apparently break the rule 7. Haven't play them yet, so I won't risk it.
its not the moderators taking it down if they were against it they delete the post and give a warning:cautious:

its the game dev searching the depths of the interweb for any links of his game
then he reports to the host for taking them down because he's the copy right holder:rolleyes:
that's how much he hates piracy
he also thinks only western foreigner pirating his games, it's kinda adorable:sneaky:

Last edited:

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Ugh. I just started playing the second game and it's a major pain in the ass to read. Not only it has been machine translated, but the text was left as it was originally with no corrections. How exactly this is a partial translation? I could try myself to piece together the sentences from english with translator ++ and google, but the problem is that my windows defender is actively stopping me from using any script based tools. It wouldn't be so hard to at least copy a part of translation from the previous game. All statuses, tehniques, items and their descriptions are exactly the same. Hell, the author copy pasted the whole fucking tutorial building from first game. At least someone could translate the quests descriptions, they're the most important guide and are completely left untranslated.

Also anyone knows where exactly is that infamous japanese riddle? I've read that you need to match kanji to some items, since author wanted to cuck non-japanese players.

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Well looks like the version I got is scuffed. Well the dev certainly convinced me not to buy his games by any means in the future. Shame, because there was a lot of potential in the first one.
Well back to evenicle 2 it is.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
so aperently the dev is working on the next game REBF外伝

not sure if im gonna buy it he just reuses to many assets...

Imperialdra

Mar 5, 2020
can someone help me, i dont know where i must go next after i beat the cat on the graveyard q.q and some quest i cant read beacuse i cant read japane but i did many of them, i have only 3 or 4 lest.

Edit: I have beat the Ork Champ and after i go trough the Ork Underground i beat the next boss and now i am in the tower where i must beat ghost und succubus.

Last edited:

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
I can't play, I downloaded 3 times and used locale emulator, it says ''unable to find file: Graphics/Tilesets/Outside_A1'' and if I start a new game it says '' Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/Vehicle''

any idea?

Dec 5, 2019
I can't play, I downloaded 3 times and used locale emulator, it says ''unable to find file: Graphics/Tilesets/Outside_A1'' and if I start a new game it says '' Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/Vehicle''

any idea?
Ladies and germs of the thread, consider this a PSA:

Do not attempt to play any of the ROBF games using an emulator, they will not run properly. Set your system locale to Japanese to play these games.

Why don't the emus work? Honestly, I dunno, but whenever someone asks me why its not working 9/10 times its because they tried to emulate and when I tell them to change their system locale to Japanese it suddenly starts working again.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Ladies and germs of the thread, consider this a PSA:

Do not attempt to play any of the ROBF games using an emulator, they will not run properly. Set your system locale to Japanese to play these games.

Why don't the emus work? Honestly, I dunno, but whenever someone asks me why its not working 9/10 times its because they tried to emulate and when I tell them to change their system locale to Japanese it suddenly starts working again.
Don't worry m8, it worked even without locale emulator or the system locale changed to japanese, I thought I had rpgvx ace but I hadn't, so I just installed it and now it does work perfectly

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
I've been trying to read a few post (from here f95 and also from ulmf one) before this, and around 2018 i found a post stating that the dev already have his hands on the english patch from the unofficial translator and he'll start selling the english version soon. SO, if that was a real news, is the official english version still not yet come out or something?

Memes2

Jun 24, 2017
Hate to be that guy but could anyone PM me the links to any of the downloads?

-ROBFEOY

-ROBF 4.1

-ROBFS4U

I found RE:BF but can't find any others

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Dudes...
I have everything, I have a partial translation for ROBFS4U and ROBFEOY also I have ROBFS3U MTL and RE:BF MTL, I can bypass all the quizes and language barriers because I found a way to completly edit the games to their core, I wish I could do a proper translation for the game but I don't speak japanese so I'm very sorry that we have to wait for a full translation some day(if someone knows japanese maybe we can get in contact and I could give you all the text and be properly translated, I will do the rest regarding editing all the dialogues and text)...BUT at least we can play all the F-ing games with understandable text.
I'm currrently finishing and testing ROBFEOY to see if all is good with my edits and nothing bugs out then I will jump to RE:BF and do the same, ROBFS4U and ROBFS3U are all good so thats done and ROBF doesn't need anything else you can download the F95 version and is completly playable, minor fixes could be done but aren't necessary.
I have been holding to all of these for a while in order to test everything and share all the games in a complete package, sorry I can't do it right now...I am testing all the games so is taking me soooo freaking long...I would say at least one more month until I can finish everything so be vigilant of my posts!

Ps. If this reply gets deleted it's because precaution from the dev noticing or because it was taken down.
Not the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed. Thanks m8

Dec 5, 2019
Dudes...
I have everything, I have a partial translation for ROBFS4U and ROBFEOY also I have ROBFS3U MTL and RE:BF MTL, I can bypass all the quizes and language barriers because I found a way to completly edit the games to their core, I wish I could do a proper translation for the game but I don't speak japanese so I'm very sorry that we have to wait for a full translation some day(if someone knows japanese maybe we can get in contact and I could give you all the text and be properly translated, I will do the rest regarding editing all the dialogues and text)...BUT at least we can play all the F-ing games with understandable text.
I'm currrently finishing and testing ROBFEOY to see if all is good with my edits and nothing bugs out then I will jump to RE:BF and do the same, ROBFS4U and ROBFS3U are all good so thats done and ROBF doesn't need anything else you can download the F95 version and is completly playable, minor fixes could be done but aren't necessary.
I have been holding to all of these for a while in order to test everything and share all the games in a complete package, sorry I can't do it right now...I am testing all the games so is taking me soooo freaking long...I would say at least one more month until I can finish everything so be vigilant of my posts!

Ps. If this reply gets deleted it's because precaution from the dev noticing or because it was taken down.
Good to hear, how are you translating the EOY h-scenes? I know how to translate the ones for ROBF and S4U but couldn't crack the one for EOY. Some pics to prove I'm not bullshitting, I can post how I did it if anyone else ever wants to take a crack at translating ROBF or S4U.

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Dudes...

Good to hear, how are you translating the EOY h-scenes? I know how to translate the ones for ROBF and S4U but couldn't crack the one for EOY. Some pics to prove I'm not bullshitting, I can post how I did it if anyone else ever wants to take a crack at translating ROBF or S4U.
SO, the EOY defeat scenes are housed outside of the RPGmakers ability to edit. its a weirrd touch IMO.
but you can find that dialogue as .txt files in the following file path.
ROBFEOY\Data\texttest\
all of those .txt files are an individual scene of defeat dialogue.

Now, as far as actual enemy attack dialogue. Those are found within the actual rpgmaker itself, just dig around some.

Dec 5, 2019
SO, the EOY defeat scenes are housed outside of the RPGmakers ability to edit. its a weirrd touch IMO.
but you can find that dialogue as .txt files in the following file path.
ROBFEOY\Data\texttest\
all of those .txt files are an individual scene of defeat dialogue.

Now, as far as actual enemy attack dialogue. Those are found within the actual rpgmaker itself, just dig around some.
Huh, I swear I tried that before and it didn't work. But I just edited it right now and suddenly its working, are you by chance a wizard? Whatever the case, thanks, and I'mma go translate the scene for the stalker real quick for research purposes
EDIT: Aaand its doing nothing. Its bloody bizarre, just to check I deleted the texttest folder and the loss scenes still played out just fine and editing them doesn't affect the scenes at all.

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Have you deleted the original data file for the game? I mean the one you have to decrypt to get the data, images and etc folders. If it is still there, the game will prioritize its data over data files in folders.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes