Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Huh, I swear I tried that before and it didn't work. But I just edited it right now and suddenly its working, are you by chance a wizard? Whatever the case, thanks, and I'mma go translate the scene for the stalker real quick for research purposes
EDIT: Aaand its doing nothing. Its bloody bizarre, just to check I deleted the texttest folder and the loss scenes still played out just fine and editing them doesn't affect the scenes at all.
Not really sure why yours is acting like that.
I haven't dabbled too heavily into translating defeat scenes so I don't know why that's happening. but Kinni's post (above mine) might have something to do with it.

Edit: epiphany, some enemies might have multiple defat dialogues, there is a chance stalker is some of them and it played one of the alternate dialogue's.
just taking a wild guess at it.

Dec 5, 2019
Have you deleted the original data file for the game? I mean the one you have to decrypt to get the data, images and etc folders. If it is still there, the game will prioritize its data over data files in folders.
I did, still not working.
Not really sure why yours is acting like that.
I haven't dabbled too heavily into translating defeat scenes so I don't know why that's happening. but Kinni's post (above mine) might have something to do with it.

Edit: epiphany, some enemies might have multiple defat dialogues, there is a chance stalker is some of them and it played one of the alternate dialogue's.
just taking a wild guess at it.
I thought of that too, so I tried using the Poring to test stuff and it still didn't work.
I experimented with moving around the folders within the data folder and from what I can tell the only one that the game is using is the ramza folder, you can remove all the other ones with text files and the game will still run but if you get rid of the ramza folder the game crashes on start up.

luca1982

Oct 28, 2018
hi! Can i have a bit of help? please?

i'm stuck to search Alice monster, (i can't complete quest to search maid for inn ).

I know I should go to prison, but the game won't let me go!
I have destroyed cristall of Forest, Geffen, and payon.
I had

I also finished the dungen of the pyramid, and killed osiris (is there a crystal inside pyramid? )

I have read the walkthrough postend in this thread, but I don't understand what I have to do :(

Thanks for any help!

luca1982

Oct 28, 2018
How did you manage to unlock Osiris quest?

The last crystal is in the 4th floor of the pyramid but hard to find because the map loops, just have to move around till you find a structure that is bigger than the structure you went out of.

Thanks for response! after work i will try!

luca1982

Oct 28, 2018
nothing :( i have destroyed crystal, but i the road won't open :(

i have destroyed che crystan in Geffen, payon, end pyramid.

any dungeon?

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
I'm sorry, I was not clear
i downloaded that game from f95 (this site) about 20 days ago
alright. We're getting closer. I know how this site works. The issue is that all the links are broken. As in they either lead to a 404 or the file isn't being hosted anymore. From looking at other replies, this game has moved into the PMs.

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
alright. We're getting closer. I know how this site works. The issue is that all the links are broken. As in they either lead to a 404 or the file isn't being hosted anymore. From looking at other replies, this game has moved into the PMs.
I just clicked the links less than 10 seconds ago. Link 2 works just fine (DMCACRIPE)

nonospot

May 15, 2020
it doesn't and I tested with 3 differents DNS and 2 VPNs
(Also I did find it elsewhere, I kinda trust F95 more)

nonospot

May 15, 2020
@Lurkermin It's not that I don't believe you, it's that f95 is a sharing website, if the only host working is reachable only from some south america server, it defeat the whole purpose of this website, - and shouldn't be used anymore -.
A kind soul reuploaded his files, and I thank him here too.

• Hey there
Reactions: decker2

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
all download link are dead
DMCAGripe seems to work fine although slow (may just be my wi-fi not sure), at least from what I see, but all the others are down. Well, Terminal might not be down, not sure, but I can't access the site to find out.

ninjawan68

Dec 23, 2020
DMCAGripe seems to work fine although slow (may just be my wi-fi not sure), at least from what I see, but all the others are down. Well, Terminal might not be down, not sure, but I can't access the site to find out.
some link are block by the goverment i usually use mega or some other but some cant used cause it block by the ISP and goverment is butt hopefully they will be someone please give a new link google drive or mega or others

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes