Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Ok. I finished the game, get all girlfriends and weapons, but missed some cards and 2 enemies.
Since I read this thread looking for info about baphomet quest I need to clarify about how to unlock it:
You need to fap to the slutty priestess on Prontera, then give her 1 bunny band, 1 angel wing and 1 nurse cap (you can get them from Mastering, Angeling and Sohee) and finally ask her for the real thing. Then you can get the catacombs quest at the chivalry and by completing it get the Baphomet quest

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I tried to search on... well the search function but I cant find the answer.
How to buy a house or whatever to get a pet?
Nevermind I figured out.
Anyone know the ink of most recently game of this guys (I know about the dev have a little problem with Links)

Last edited:

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
wanna ask how to get strip skill?i dont get the guide given in page 2
you need to be a Advanced (in the future maybe chapter 5 you will get a quest to become one) and need the steal skill level 3 and the passive that increase the finger skill in level 3 if im not wrong.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
thanks for answer
my bad, actually you need to be level 25 and dont really need to be in chapter 5.
Also in this quest you will face a very strong boss and she not gonna show the pussy so inscrease your Dex and get skills.

Jaycive

Apr 18, 2018
Have the translations been completed for this serise? If so could someone pm me the links for the translated version?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Have the translations been completed for this serise? If so could someone pm me the links for the translated version?
I believe it's probably only this one that has a translation, the rest are constantly taken down by the dev since uh, apparently they kind of hate westerners for whatever reason. So I mean, unless there's some underground club of translators, I doubt we'll be getting translations for the other games any time soon.

Jaycive

Apr 18, 2018
I believe it's probably only this one that has a translation, the rest are constantly taken down by the dev since uh, apparently they kind of hate westerners for whatever reason. So I mean, unless there's some underground club of translators, I doubt we'll be getting translations for the other games any time soon.
Thanks for the info friend, I found some leads to translations to some of the games. I ended up digging through threads for hours. Conflicting statements about what does and doesn't have a full translation, and something about quizes to stop foreigners from playing. They're are translations out there for sure, whether they're full or partial for each game I am unsure. Also apparently the dev of the serise is working with a company, I think kagura games, to get one of the games translated.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes