Cologar

May 2, 2018
I'm fairly sure no, because the dev fucking hates westerners (citation needed) and refuses to let anyone translate. Afaik they're constantly scanning for any links or projects to translate so that they can slap them with a DMCA and take them down, last I was informed.
Ahh I see, thanks for the info, I hope that RE:BF receives enough positive reception with its english release so that maybe the devs could consider translating the previous works.

mega556

Jan 25, 2018
Dudes...
I have everything, I have a partial translation for ROBFS4U and ROBFEOY also I have ROBFS3U MTL and RE:BF MTL, I can bypass all the quizes and language barriers because I found a way to completly edit the games to their core, I wish I could do a proper translation for the game but I don't speak japanese so I'm very sorry that we have to wait for a full translation some day(if someone knows japanese maybe we can get in contact and I could give you all the text and be properly translated, I will do the rest regarding editing all the dialogues and text)...BUT at least we can play all the F-ing games with understandable text.
I'm currrently finishing and testing ROBFEOY to see if all is good with my edits and nothing bugs out then I will jump to RE:BF and do the same, ROBFS4U and ROBFS3U are all good so thats done and ROBF doesn't need anything else you can download the F95 version and is completly playable, minor fixes could be done but aren't necessary.
I have been holding to all of these for a while in order to test everything and share all the games in a complete package, sorry I can't do it right now...I am testing all the games so is taking me soooo freaking long...I would say at least one more month until I can finish everything so be vigilant of my posts!

Ps. If this reply gets deleted it's because precaution from the dev noticing or because it was taken down.
link me here pls

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
Dudes...
I have everything, I have a partial translation for ROBFS4U and ROBFEOY also I have ROBFS3U MTL and RE:BF MTL, I can bypass all the quizes and language barriers because I found a way to completly edit the games to their core, I wish I could do a proper translation for the game but I don't speak japanese so I'm very sorry that we have to wait for a full translation some day(if someone knows japanese maybe we can get in contact and I could give you all the text and be properly translated, I will do the rest regarding editing all the dialogues and text)...BUT at least we can play all the F-ing games with understandable text.
I'm currrently finishing and testing ROBFEOY to see if all is good with my edits and nothing bugs out then I will jump to RE:BF and do the same, ROBFS4U and ROBFS3U are all good so thats done and ROBF doesn't need anything else you can download the F95 version and is completly playable, minor fixes could be done but aren't necessary.
I have been holding to all of these for a while in order to test everything and share all the games in a complete package, sorry I can't do it right now...I am testing all the games so is taking me soooo freaking long...I would say at least one more month until I can finish everything so be vigilant of my posts!

Ps. If this reply gets deleted it's because precaution from the dev noticing or because it was taken down.
May I get link?

4hnme

Sep 24, 2020
I've found the other parts but S4U only has partial MTL translation (with half of the text in Japanese) and EOY which crashes on every encounter (seems fixable if you know how to work with ruby scripts). As far as I know these are the only "public" versions you can get now

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Can the background color of the menu and dialog boxes be changed? that white color already has me almost blind...

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
oh shit a battle fuck game where u can actually fuck da monster girl in combat
instead of all dat foreplay and making yourself a chad virgin thwarting monster girl thots from claiming your V cARD

• Hey there
Reactions: decker2

fuksio55

Aug 29, 2017
Dudes...

hello can i get the link?

Nov 4, 2019
Dudes...

Any chance you can share this with me via a dm?

Reactions: Jacob Kururugi

tyranoic

Jul 12, 2019
Dudes...

Can you share the link with me aswell?

mrlumber

Oct 30, 2017
Dudes...

Could you PM me your files? You should find a secure way to be able to have them be downloadable. Thanks.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes