VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Here is your save right after the quiz, you should go up to progress.
So how did you answer the quiz? apparently I have to type tenkadai shougun with kanji as "天下大将軍” I think? Well I type that in but nothing happens if I click anything it just gives me an error sound and cancels out. Am I missing something?

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
So how did you answer the quiz? apparently I have to type tenkadai shougun with kanji as "天下大将軍” I think? Well I type that in but nothing happens if I click anything it just gives me an error sound and cancels out. Am I missing something?

I can't really remember the right button you need to press, its F9,F10 or something else, its not enter is all I remember.

Reactions: VNLXV

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
I can't really remember the right button you need to press, its F9,F10 or something else, its not enter is all I remember.
Oh its F8.... Jfc. TY! I spent so god damn long figuring out how to type in kanji only to be stumped on how to input the actual answer.

Gardevuarbit

Dec 19, 2018
Dudes...
I have everything, I have a partial translation for ROBFS4U and ROBFEOY also I have ROBFS3U MTL and RE:BF MTL, I can bypass all the quizes and language barriers because I found a way to completly edit the games to their core, I wish I could do a proper translation for the game but I don't speak japanese so I'm very sorry that we have to wait for a full translation some day(if someone knows japanese maybe we can get in contact and I could give you all the text and be properly translated, I will do the rest regarding editing all the dialogues and text)...BUT at least we can play all the F-ing games with understandable text.
I'm currrently finishing and testing ROBFEOY to see if all is good with my edits and nothing bugs out then I will jump to RE:BF and do the same, ROBFS4U and ROBFS3U are all good so thats done and ROBF doesn't need anything else you can download the F95 version and is completly playable, minor fixes could be done but aren't necessary.
I have been holding to all of these for a while in order to test everything and share all the games in a complete package, sorry I can't do it right now...I am testing all the games so is taking me soooo freaking long...I would say at least one more month until I can finish everything so be vigilant of my posts!

Ps. If this reply gets deleted it's because precaution from the dev noticing or because it was taken down.
Can i get the link via DM? pls C:

JIN3708078

Dec 15, 2017
Dudes...
I have everything, I have a partial translation for ROBFS4U and ROBFEOY also I have ROBFS3U MTL and RE:BF MTL, I can bypass all the quizes and language barriers because I found a way to completly edit the games to their core, I wish I could do a proper translation for the game but I don't speak japanese so I'm very sorry that we have to wait for a full translation some day(if someone knows japanese maybe we can get in contact and I could give you all the text and be properly translated, I will do the rest regarding editing all the dialogues and text)...BUT at least we can play all the F-ing games with understandable text.
I'm currrently finishing and testing ROBFEOY to see if all is good with my edits and nothing bugs out then I will jump to RE:BF and do the same, ROBFS4U and ROBFS3U are all good so thats done and ROBF doesn't need anything else you can download the F95 version and is completly playable, minor fixes could be done but aren't necessary.
I have been holding to all of these for a while in order to test everything and share all the games in a complete package, sorry I can't do it right now...I am testing all the games so is taking me soooo freaking long...I would say at least one more month until I can finish everything so be vigilant of my posts!

Ps. If this reply gets deleted it's because precaution from the dev noticing or because it was taken down.
Oh hey, could I get a link to it too? That would be awesome if so, thanks!

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
Dudes...

Hey, I'd like the link to the download too please, huge thanks

CerberusPlays

Feb 13, 2021
Dudes...

Hey, can I also have a link?

b4uDownload

Aug 20, 2018
Dudes...

Can you share the link with me aswell? Thank you!! :)

bob bobsaon

Oct 20, 2018
Dudes...

me too please! :)

mrcoccone

Mar 23, 2019
Dudes...

Hi, i can't find anywere Re:BF translated in english. Could U send me the link plese?

nIceKing

Oct 29, 2018
I heared, there are Links going around for Robfeoy, ROBFS4U and RE:BF?
I'd really appreciate it, if someone could send me those links too :)

saibakitsune

Feb 13, 2021
So, since everyone is asking for links and nobody is telling them to stop I guess that's the way to get them, if so, Can someone PM me the links for ROBFEOY, ROBFS4U and RE:BF please? Thanks

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes