lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
Dudes...
I have everything, I have a partial translation for ROBFS4U and ROBFEOY also I have ROBFS3U MTL and RE:BF MTL, I can bypass all the quizes and language barriers because I found a way to completly edit the games to their core, I wish I could do a proper translation for the game but I don't speak japanese so I'm very sorry that we have to wait for a full translation some day(if someone knows japanese maybe we can get in contact and I could give you all the text and be properly translated, I will do the rest regarding editing all the dialogues and text)...BUT at least we can play all the F-ing games with understandable text.
I'm currrently finishing and testing ROBFEOY to see if all is good with my edits and nothing bugs out then I will jump to RE:BF and do the same, ROBFS4U and ROBFS3U are all good so thats done and ROBF doesn't need anything else you can download the F95 version and is completly playable, minor fixes could be done but aren't necessary.
I have been holding to all of these for a while in order to test everything and share all the games in a complete package, sorry I can't do it right now...I am testing all the games so is taking me soooo freaking long...I would say at least one more month until I can finish everything so be vigilant of my posts!

Ps. If this reply gets deleted it's because precaution from the dev noticing or because it was taken down.
i may be a little late to the party, but how is the effort going and could you perchance pm me links for the games with your translations cause, i managed to download a version of ROBF from the terminal link but its only partially translated.

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
Dudes...
I have everything, I have a partial translation for ROBFS4U and ROBFEOY also I have ROBFS3U MTL and RE:BF MTL, I can bypass all the quizes and language barriers because I found a way to completly edit the games to their core, I wish I could do a proper translation for the game but I don't speak japanese so I'm very sorry that we have to wait for a full translation some day(if someone knows japanese maybe we can get in contact and I could give you all the text and be properly translated, I will do the rest regarding editing all the dialogues and text)...BUT at least we can play all the F-ing games with understandable text.
I'm currrently finishing and testing ROBFEOY to see if all is good with my edits and nothing bugs out then I will jump to RE:BF and do the same, ROBFS4U and ROBFS3U are all good so thats done and ROBF doesn't need anything else you can download the F95 version and is completly playable, minor fixes could be done but aren't necessary.
I have been holding to all of these for a while in order to test everything and share all the games in a complete package, sorry I can't do it right now...I am testing all the games so is taking me soooo freaking long...I would say at least one more month until I can finish everything so be vigilant of my posts!

Ps. If this reply gets deleted it's because precaution from the dev noticing or because it was taken down.
PM link please

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Dudes...

I'll appreciate if you can PM me ROBFS4U and ROBFEOY

Jun 13, 2019
Dudes...

would like a link to that, my friend

GabuGabu

Nov 14, 2017
Dudes...

I will really appreciate if you could send me the links dude

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
Dudes...

I'd like to have the links too if possible

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'd also like the links, I suppose. Not sure if they'll actually get sent or not...

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hello I haven't visited this thread for a while, so Im kinda out of the loop here. Has someone fully translated ROBFS4U and ROBFEOY as well or something? Or people just have working links? Would appreciate if someone could catch me up.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hello I haven't visited this thread for a while, so Im kinda out of the loop here. Has someone fully translated ROBFS4U and ROBFEOY as well or something? Or people just have working links? Would appreciate if someone could catch me up.
I'm fairly sure no, because the dev fucking hates westerners (citation needed) and refuses to let anyone translate. Afaik they're constantly scanning for any links or projects to translate so that they can slap them with a DMCA and take them down, last I was informed.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes