decker2

Jul 6, 2017
so the new game rebf is out

its on 30% off sale (dlsite also has a 15% coupon giveaway)
so i bought it for 15 bugs:cool:

Reactions: Gigger2461

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
RE:BF is out. Let's see if the dev comes through with the promise of making an English Steam port.
either way, i bought the JP version off DLsite, and I'll buy it again when its on steam.
-edit-
in the readme there is this line

◆初めに◆
当ゲーム「REBF」はDLSITE (今後発売予定の DMM.com デジケット.com steam)以外では一切の販売や配布を許可しておりません。
また、海外の違法アップローダーからのダウンロードやTorrentなどを使用してのダウンロードは一切禁じています。
それらのサイトを通じて、このデータを入手している方はただちにデータ削除をお願いします。

which google translates to

◆ Introduction ◆
This game "REBF" is not allowed to be sold or distributed except for DLSITE (he will be released in the future, DMM.com Digicket.com steam).
In addition, downloading from overseas illegal uploaders and downloading using torrents are strictly prohibited.
If you have obtained this data through those sites, please delete the data immediately.

Put that in conjunction with the trailer for the game saying "English/Simplified Chinese Steam Release" and I am hopeful about the EN Translation releasing as promised.

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Edited and updated/fixed a bit of the guide posted years ago

names, wrong numbers, spelling and shit

Dec 25, 2018
Already download Re:bf from another site.. but when i gonna open it.. "unable to find gothic fond".. after searching in google and i can fix it after that.. i got another problem.. "unable to find graphic, character, and vehicles"..
Need help for this one :(
Sorry still bad with english..

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Already download Re:bf from another site.. but when i gonna open it.. "unable to find gothic fond".. after searching in google and i can fix it after that.. i got another problem.. "unable to find graphic, character, and vehicles"..
Need help for this one :(
Sorry still bad with english..
make sure you have installed RPG Maker VX Ace RTP those missing are included/from RTP....

• Red Heart
Reactions: SetsunaFSeisei

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
welp i changed the clock in the sunken ship to 45 minutes and i dont know what it did. ive been going in circles for about half an hour. im just about ready to give up on this quest.

Dec 25, 2018
Someone have "guide/walkthrougt" for Re:BF? Stuck after beat yellow slime..
Already talk to all people in the city.. and still nothing..

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Someone have "guide/walkthrougt" for Re:BF? Stuck after beat yellow slime..
Already talk to all people in the city.. and still nothing..
you need to complete like 3 quest to process automatic
here i add my completed saves 1. is play through
2. is cheated save where i added one of everything:sneaky:
cause evolving and recapture the girls is boring...
50% of the girls are just recoloured copy past anyway

good think i bought this on 30% of sale
the guy really should put more work in making new girls and animations
also really needs to get better sound files

Dec 25, 2018

Thanks ✌

kagamikazuya

Apr 9, 2019
Is there a machine translation for ROBFEOY floating around? If not, is it possible to do with Translator++? I'm not super familiar with the program. I've done it once or twice with other games but this one seems to give me trouble. Thanks!

Jun 7, 2017
Is there a machine translation for ROBFEOY floating around? If not, is it possible to do with Translator++? I'm not super familiar with the program. I've done it once or twice with other games but this one seems to give me trouble. Thanks!
Try this Tool here

Tell me if it worked for you

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Looking to replay the older ones before I get into the newest release, so can anyone hook me up with links to ROBF/S4U/EOY translations? Thanks in advance, you unsung heroes.

kagamikazuya

Apr 9, 2019
Try this Tool here

Tell me if it worked for you
This tool works very well! Incredibly surprised. Still machine translating, but makes the game payable and comprehensible.You open the tool, mount the game, and it just translates it on the fly in game. Great recommendation.

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Ok people, I need help with this ridicously shitty clock tower level or I will go insane. I got all the keys and to unlock the floor where the floor tile is located. I got the tile and ploped it into the walkway in 3F. However when I go through the portal I'm met with with the "the doors are sealed shut" message on next room doors. Do I need to complete some specific quest first? I haven't done the osiris one. Is this crap needed for activating these doors? How the fuck are you even supposed to know these things without a guide. Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Btw. This game gets more and more confusing and idiotic the further the plot progresses. It's like the writer doesnt know that the game has to end somewhere, which by this point should have ended around 4 hour prior. And I still have whole dlc island to complete. Fuck me. I'm not even gonna talk about broken difficulty. I'm maxed out with cheat engine and still can't make reasonable damage to mobs in tower. This is the shittiest way to prolong the game that I've ever seen.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes