thisisthelastone

Oct 24, 2018
Honestly, this is my first post ever on this site after being here for a long time, and I don't know if this is proper etiquette or not, but if someone does have the English download for this still (like the guy who was posting those links that kept getting taken down), then could you also please PM me the download. If someone actually does, then thank you in advance.

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
Could I get a pm on the game aswell please, would be appreciated! I've been checking here quite frequently too lol.

Strugle

Feb 14, 2018
well, not sure of it but apperently the next one he is makin Re:BF is coming to steam in english and chinese according to the trailer in dlsite, not sure if is true thought. (sorry for bad english, not my first language)

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
Thanks for sharing with us! Was also wondering if this is the fully translated version, or is that still WIP?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Thanks for sharing with us! Was also wondering if this is the fully translated version, or is that still WIP?
Sadly as mentioned before, as far as we know there is no full translation of this game (Creator made sure of that), this one is mostly translated but is untranslated in the latter halves. I hope you enjoy the game nonetheless

Reactions: KrakenKiller

BabaGandalf

Apr 3, 2017
Can someone pm me the partial translation patch for ROBFS4U?
I got the game but can't seem to find the translation anywhere.

BabaGandalf

Apr 3, 2017
Oh are you sure?
I could swear I played a partial eng Version of S4u a few year ago.
But that was a long time ago, so I might be mistaken.

Yafa3451

Nov 28, 2018
can i also get the ROBFS4U/ROBFEOY if anyone still has it? thanks in advance! EDIT: looks like i need this game as well since all links are dead :sadge: sorry for any inconvenience Edit: Thanks for the link laddies have a good day!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes