4.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
New version keeps GPU use at reasonable level so either they fixed something or the first version posted here had a miner.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
The Cgs are beautiful but the animation tag is lie(T▽T)...still worth playing(y)

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
That or make three different games with three different styles for each ending. >.>

I'm not sure about the programmer one, but the Idol one could easily be turned into another management type game, with two girls for the price of one, and maybe more added on as the MC could form a company exclusively dedicated to AI and Android managers. Whether it turns into an outright harem game, or one where the MC manages his relationship with his two girls while also dodging others that want to just use him to advance his career or stuff... There's really all sorts of possibilities here.

I can see the weaponized ending being used for an action or RPG type game. Doing missions and mercenary work to earn money, fighting off pursuers and android haters, and developing more complex technology and whatnot. Though it could also be twisted around into a stealth type game, where you have to ensure that you never go to "loud" and attract too much attention from the people hunting you.

The only issue I see with a sequel off of the weaponized ending is that it'd likely have a harder time maintaining the humorous tone of the original. I wouldn't personally mind a more serious game, but I have no idea how it'd work out. Of course, that assumes that the country they left actually cares that much about them...

No matter what though, the dev will have a hard time pleasing everyone, that's for sure. 'Canonizing' an ending for a game like this can make or break your fanbase. It's why big series like say the Venus Blood games or the 'Meister' games from Eushully are largely not connected between each other, to leave that freedom for endings.
Or more less, if you gets that one ending "I'm your personal Android", since then you could have the MC going through many upgrades/updates onto her and have many sex-toys and clothing/costumes as well, and more places to explore and more things to do as well. I would loves to see an sequel of that

Mar 31, 2020
Art looks fine! Best character I've seen so far aside from qumdump of last sovereign.
Hate the covered face on the weaponized route.
I kinda wish there's an option we can continue building her with no time limit as I wanted to purchase all upgrades.
I've never been able to complete all scenes in one playthrough, some tips maybe? "Get gud scrub".
I skip all dialogues, as I'm more interested in the art than the story. peace!

otaloidotaku

Apr 3, 2018
i have a question, do i have to complete the entire route before september 1st? i already tried playing different route and completing the sub route but when the september 1st date arrived the game always gives the bad ending

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I bought the game on steam. I came to like the story. More importantly for me. The gameplay was fun and it has plenty of good quality lewd content. I wish to see more from this dev (y)

This game should probably have a [management] tag.

• Hey there
Reactions: Back and Skyzenski

ShadowScale360

Apr 28, 2018
With the programming branch, is there a way to not get it to bad end?

EDIT: Don't worry. Did the thing and looked a few pages back to a guide. Such a silly stupid thing to just get bad ended on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
With the programming branch, is there a way to not get it to bad end?

EDIT: Don't worry. Did the thing and looked a few pages back to a guide. Such a silly stupid thing to just get bad ended on.

Someone else already made a good response for the incest tag not being here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/robolife-days-with-aino-v1-2-1-barance-studio.86291/post-6369439
Major spoiler for those who haven't played the game, but do understand there is no real incest.

Reactions: Seamonkey

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I know you meant that, and I think it was answered quite well:

"If a person was interested in incest and was searching by that tag to try and find content appropriate to there tastes they would probably be disappointed if they tried it out on that basis so it is probably best to not include it to avoid such issues of people feeling they were mislead"

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes