Sam10

May 13, 2017
Okay I am stuck on tuesday, can't advance time from evening to night, already spoke to Lana in backyard

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Okay I am stuck on tuesday, can't advance time from evening to night, already spoke to Lana in backyard
Did you use the cell phone to make any calls or use the hints? What is the last thing you did before you got stuck?

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Did you use the cell phone to make any calls or use the hints? What is the last thing you did before you got stuck?
In the morning I called Lana and in the Day I went to see Lana do Yoga and at the Evening I could not do anything, Like no activity

I also tried calling Lana in the Morning and Day instead of doing the Yoga thing

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
In the morning I called Lana and in the Day I went to see Lana do Yoga and at the Evening I could not do anything, Like no activity

I also tried calling Lana in the Morning and Day instead of doing the Yoga thing
Okay, I think that is where the glitch is, the phone. I'm working on a solution now. This was the Alpha Version. Beta will be here on Friday.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Whats going on I clicked on my old home and it started the game over meaning it playing the scene talking about hers my old home my dad was the bread winner blah blah after it finish I click on old home again and the furnitures are outside again not the security for the new residents.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Whats going on I clicked on my old home and it started the game over meaning it playing the scene talking about hers my old home my dad was the bread winner blah blah after it finish I click on old home again and the furnitures are outside again not the security for the new residents.
That is actually how I test the scenes in the game. You were never supposed to make it there. Can you tell me the last thing you did prior to that?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I think it is a game with great potential but poor gaming techniques ... kind of frustrating roaming around and not proceeding cause something is missing ...:cautious:

U

User_812995

Yo, did he add a Black MC, for real? I will lose my shit if this is true. Automatic best game on the site.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I think it is a game with great potential but poor gaming techniques ... kind of frustrating roaming around and not proceeding cause something is missing ...:cautious:
There is a glitch in this version that I missed. I'm working working on it now

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Can you tell me more of what you mean by this?
For example the scene in the car where an event is supposed to happen while clicking on another car: it never happens to me, I do not see how to get this scene. Then there are missing events with the girlfriend ... I keep coming back to her house at different times: again nothing happens. And it would be much easier to have a scroll-back-function in the game otherwise it is really painful to reload again and again and again .... Don´t take it wrong: I love the characters and the renders; it is just I don´t need to be stressed out by a game which I mainly choose to play in order to relax.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The game is super buggy, I cant tell you how many times i ended up at the "how did you get here" scene.
Not being able to enter your name sucks.
Not being able to roll back or load games without going back to the main menu and listening to that song each time made me rage quit.
I'll check back once its completed, just too buggy now to be playable.

Reactions: Robbery1211

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i keep getting a game over on the 2nd night at aunts house i had mom distract her and when it says go to the pool i did but aunt still caught me and it kept doing it over n over n over n over

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
i keep getting a game over on the 2nd night at aunts house i had mom distract her and when it says go to the pool i did but aunt still caught me and it kept doing it over n over n over n over
Don't go to the pool, go to the door, select Heathers room first then Holly's

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I'm working on improving the story. Right now I really just need excuses for him to be homeless. Hence, Lana with Johnnie, Aunt angry, Jason with his girl.
its got potential Robin tho is a knockout too bad MC cant stay with her sense now she knows what happens

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes