Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
play bug ignore play bug ignore play bug play bug !!! previous version was better !!! this with million words on screen is stupid !!!
The answer is text mom. Choose it after you pick anything else. I'm going to post a revision with all the reported bugs fixed in a couple days. I really don't have anyone except you guys to tell me there are bugs...

Reactions: bulten27

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
maybe the bug is due to the mini game at aunt house whenever i enter the aunt house and click rightmouse button to save the game i get the main screen out of the house. that is when bugs starts.

Right now i am on a laptop and that minigame is real nightmare everytime i evade the aunt succesfully before i click on the door the timer restarts and i need to hide again. maybe make it so that you have more time ? right now it is complete nightmare on laptop you can tsave either since it kicks you out of the house and cause all sorts of scripts bug. also when this happen you go to your car and icon from map disappear so you can never leave your car again.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
maybe the bug is due to the mini game at aunt house whenever i enter the aunt house and click rightmouse button to save the game i get the main screen out of the house. that is when bugs starts.

Right now i am on a laptop and that minigame is real nightmare everytime i evade the aunt succesfully before i click on the door the timer restarts and i need to hide again. maybe make it so that you have more time ? right now it is complete nightmare on laptop you can tsave either since it kicks you out of the house and cause all sorts of scripts bug. also when this happen you go to your car and icon from map disappear so you can never leave your car again.
You are supposed to have to hide (big couch) and again (loveseat) and again (kitchen counter) then go to the pool and hide (lounge chair) select any option then select text mom. Go back to the living room and hide under the TV. Next, pick Heather's room first then your cousins. You are not supposed to make it to your sister's room until after your mom intervenes.

angella

Jan 29, 2018
it say to go backyard to watch Lana do yoga...after going there ...nothing appear...any help??

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
about the gameplay sometimes i couldn't scrollback and sometime i was just sent back to a few minutes behind on the game usualy when using the right mouse button, i didn't finished because of that but will try again on a newer version because i liked the begining and renders.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes