Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Ok so the game story is pretty good, even if the MCs come off a little bit like douche bags, but I suppose given the way they lived, that's to be expected.

He (they) are quickly wising up. So I like that, I like the schedule system so that he can't stay some place constantly. That's nice.

Here's what's shit:
The Aunt Mini Game that YOU CANT WIN. Seriously, every time I clicked on the door to escape the living room, she'd come again and you'd have to hide. Until you're finally forced out the pool for an instant loss. I mean, why even have the mini game? Why not have it be "You came on the wrong night mother fucker" and be done with it?

The lack of Rollback in the Auto job. Total bullshit. You are basing the money earning on answering questions about a trade that the player probably has no prior knowledge of and you disabled roll back on it. So basically, you've created "Welcome to Auto Maintenance school, there are no do overs."

That doesn't even cover what my initial complaint was. The very first choice in the game is incomplete. Really?
You are selecting the lounge chair in the pool area to hide right? The answer to the minigame is text mom but it can't be the first time you pick it or you have to pick it twice.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
apart from the auto shop where can i earn money ? i need to earn money to pay for the motel to prevent the cops at the car. will we get an option in future update to buy or rent a house if we earn enough money ? or at least rent an apartment so i dont need to sleep in a motel every night.
During your first call to your mom she gives you 5000 dollars. Every photo of your sister that you find you get 200. I like your idea about the apartment.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I love the idea of the game, but unfortunately there is not enough content for the moment so that I can say something more, unfortunately the game is currently very inconsistent and there are too many mistakes in dialogues that are completely illogical, which causes the story to be completely at times senseless (example when MC stays at my aunt's house and my sister talks to him and I'm lost and I do not know who his mother is and how much in the end he's got those moms).
In addition, even if they change the MC's name, the default name is Dustin at the time of the game, and at some points MC even appears as Robert, even though I chose Dustin.
The game has a lot of potential for me, but you have to correct all the mistakes that cause the story being told to be completely incoherent at the moment and of course the game must have much more content.
I am waiting for further updates and I hope that with each of them the number of errors will decrease and the amount of content in the game will be large enough to have the pleasure of playing it.
This is only the second update since the games release. I think it's a lot for that, right?
I'll work on the errors just keep looking out for more updates.

Reactions: Mario4don

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
new characters are also good I do not argue:sneaky:(y)
Play it lol. Ms. Harris and Mary are new. I left Jazmin cause she had big titties even though she doesn't look all that great. I left Candace cause Ebony needs a punching bag.

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
I'm really stuck...
Got the call of the sister to get the photo in the garage.
When i try to sneak thru the garden i got discoverd, click yes got to the same point. The call Lana she say she sees both guards, and then it automaticlly warps me to the car, which i can't exit. No Map icon visable.
If i click the doors of the car, it says i got to hurry to get the pics of the sister.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I'm really stuck...
Got the call of the sister to get the photo in the garage.
When i try to sneak thru the garden i got discoverd, click yes got to the same point. The call Lana she say she sees both guards, and then it automaticlly warps me to the car, which i can't exit. No Map icon visable.
If i click the doors of the car, it says i got to hurry to get the pics of the sister.
I'm trying to duplicate it but I can't. Can you sleep in the car or click on any doors?

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
No, i can't...
but i can exit the car screen with the questlog, only the phone is always in the midlle of the screen.

Mar 5, 2018
Mini game. called mom.. trying to get to sisters room.. get caught. would you like to try again??.. would you like to try again.. would you like to try again... sisters door is locked can't get in.. can't go anywhere else.. I hate games within games.. first time playing.. and last. Put mini games in tag please. deleting

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
play bug ignore play bug ignore play bug play bug !!! previous version was better !!! this with million words on screen is stupid !!!

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes