fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
nice story but seriously, free roam is a mess and killin the game and makin it so boring.. maybe hints or highlights will do the trick?

wow... lana is a super nice idea. sexy and loveley to hang with, but hey...i guess she needs more love and her own drama.. until now for a best best best friend i think she's abit useless and powerless to do anything,i think her being one of wealthy and powerful female leads here will make things better and different.

i really don't think MC's skin color matters here both are good and fitting the story perfectly.

Ms.fine is my best character here:love::love::love:,i hope she'll get a soft spot and maybe a secret crush on "poor version of MC" will make things between her and robin fun and more interesting,and seriously her hostility toward poor MC is so needless.

Reactions: Endless

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
nice story but seriously, free roam is a mess and killin the game and makin it so boring.. maybe hints or highlights will do the trick?

wow... lana is a super nice idea. sexy and loveley to hang with, but hey...i guess she needs more love and her own drama.. until now for a best best best friend i think she's abit useless and powerless to do anything,i think her being one of wealthy and powerful female leads here will make things better and different.

i really don't think MC's skin color matters here both are good and fitting the story perfectly.

Ms.fine is my best character here:love::love::love:,i hope she'll get a soft spot and maybe a secret crush on "poor version of MC" will make things between her and robin fun and more interesting,and seriously her hostility toward poor MC is so needless.
on the mapscreen, press the globe with the question mark at the top right

Reactions: Endless

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
about the gameplay sometimes i couldn't scrollback and sometime i was just sent back to a few minutes behind on the game usualy when using the right mouse button, i didn't finished because of that but will try again on a newer version because i liked the begining and renders.
I'm trying to figure this out now. I think it has something to do with his mom calling and it going back to the car. I wish I could have caught the bug before it release but I don't have any beta testers.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
iif this was a vn it would be gold,the story is okay and the renders as well but the sandbox,pointless mini games,hiding from people just kills the immersion imo. i quit playing after i slept in the car and the police woman came and found me and after i chose the wrong answer she fucking killed me lol.what a waste of a potential good game

Reactions: Valeck

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Rocking Robin [v0.3] [Robbery1211] - Original Size: 864MB

Download PC (107MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
iif this was a vn it would be gold,the story is okay and the renders as well but the sandbox,pointless mini games,hiding from people just kills the immersion imo. i quit playing after i slept in the car and the police woman came and found me and after i chose the wrong answer she fucking killed me lol.what a waste of a potential good game
Y'all have some really good ideas. Just when I get discouraged you guys give me a great ideas to try. Thank you! I'm going to release v3b this Friday that hopefully addresses all the bugs and adds a bit more content then Version 4 which will give players more freedom to choose how they want to play the game. Again, thanks a lot!

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Y'all have some really good ideas. Just when I get discouraged you guys give me a great ideas to try. Thank you! I'm going to release v3b this Friday that hopefully addresses all the bugs and adds a bit more content then Version 4 which will give players more freedom to choose how they want to play the game. Again, thanks a lot!
can you tell us a bit more? not talking about spoilers but im curious are you gonna change the gameplay mechanics or something cause that would be awesome,the grinding and pointless clicking its a huge turn off and some other players would agree i think

Reactions: Valeck

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
can you tell us a bit more? not talking about spoilers but im curious are you gonna change the gameplay mechanics or something cause that would be awesome,the grinding and pointless clicking its a huge turn off and some other players would agree i think
I'm going to allow players to choose whether they want to play it as sandbox or VN. It is really not that hard I think.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Is it normal that I can't choose my name ? I input my name, but pressing enter means I have to play with the default name. How do I advance ?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Is it normal that I can't choose my name ? I input my name, but pressing enter means I have to play with the default name. How do I advance ?
This is a glitch that I'm working on resolving. Sorry

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes