Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Just asking, how i ended here? I was searching for NTR games and I get this like recommendation, and for what I see this game don't have NTR. Anyway the game is really good, waiting for more updates.

Reactions: Robbery1211
U

User_812995

Look at it this way, the majority of users on this site prefer a White protagonist as most game MCs reflect, but what is most important is that there are at least 120 people that would like a Black protagonist, and that's just for this game alone :)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I see the vote. Hmm. It doesn't matter to me what color of skin the protag wears. What matters is immersion and the choices given, the story, boobs, and sex. In any order.

Reactions: Kendra and Luckzor

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
It is an underground song by Anonymis titled Remember the Name. Since there have been a few post about it, I will make it available for download when I post the next revision.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
There's no more content after Lana's 6 scene? I got 1/1 Mom, 6/6 Robin, 4/4 Sister, 3/3 Jason and 6/11 Lana. If there are more scenes could you tell me how to unlock them? Everytime i go to her house i got the boyfriend message saying that he is in the house.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
There's no more content after Lana's 6 scene? I got 1/1 Mom, 6/6 Robin, 4/4 Sister, 3/3 Jason and 6/11 Lana. If there are more scenes could you tell me how to unlock them? Everytime i go to her house i got the boyfriend message saying that he is in the house.
In this version they are just the yoga scenes. She tells you how to go to them when you see her in the evening. I honestly forgot right now becuase I changed it in the upcoming version.

Reactions: bigmen

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
@Robbery1211 hey mate ! first of all, really love your game !

AMAZING concept and everything , and i'm even a bit horny seeing this ... but i need to tell you something. Please read below;

you can't mention stuff related to incest on Patreon !

I just took a look at your page here;

words like Sister, sibling, step-sibling !

THEY WILL GET YOUR PAGE BANNED !

please remove all incest related info from your page, PLEASE !

i want you to complete this game, so please protect yourself !

Again, we LOVE this game ! keep working on it and it will come out a great product !

but please, rectify your patreon page !

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Is the game title a reference to the 80's female wrestler? If so, that's super far-fetched.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Is this game a little less grindy yet? Really want to try again but I am just burnt out on games with a bunch repeating the same actions over and over and over...

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Dustin can't be renamed for some reason, choosing him and entering a custom name doesn't register and the game still treats you as "Dustin".

Jason's fine with the name edit however.

Reactions: Robbery1211
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes