Fossi

Nov 5, 2018
ok when cop turns up ask to show id. then choose neither option. car will be on drive in front of yellow car. click it
Thank you that worked, I tried clicking the car before but it doesn't work for some scenes. That shit is super specific!

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Might be with mentioning clicking the back door on car skips day completely. Very handy for skipping to wednesday
Thank you that worked, I tried clicking the car before but it doesn't work for some scenes. That shit is super specific!
Haha you know it. I don't have a problem with games that use specific triggers for certain scenes but definately need a hint system to help find them without spoilers.

crypticjaguar

Feb 25, 2019
Hmm a black MC is refreshing. I mean at this point I'll take that over a wimpy scrawny 12 year old looking MC who just wants to grope his mom and sister.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I tell you what this game seriously needs a walkthrough or a hinting system or anything ... been playing the fuc...... car scene multiple times now with all different answers ... no chance to even see the damn BMW or get to click on it ... I don´t know how you people got this .... don´t get me wrong it is a good game but it is ridicoulous gameplay ... I`m out!

Fossi

Nov 5, 2018
I really enjoyed the game!

My constructive criticisms: change the timing/gating (yoga on only Wed., yeah right, Lana does that more often with that sexy ass body), earning money good, spending only at motel not paying anyone or buying the house back in payments or something bad, if you're letting the MC explore these areas with nothing in them, at least spread a bunch of photos around to be found (like the one in the moving truck, or how Milfy City does with the secret cards), the hot spots on the doors and windows are currently pointless and just seems unnecessary (unlock that type of stuff the way you unlocked different houses when the story needed them), hint system would really help.

Loving the asses on these ladies! That's what makes the main chick from The Adventure Couple so hot with all Booty shorts and plain colored yoga pants. We can never get enough ass shots so keep em' coming!

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
can someone help? i got 10/11 scenes with Lana but how to get the rest? because that c*nt johnnie is there all the time???
walkthrough would be helpful in the future

Reactions: B-52reloaded

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I REALLY hope we get to hook up with the black mechanic and that we can interact with her more in a future update.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Dev's still moaning about the lack of support on patreon. Yet another dev who expected 10,000 dollars in his first week with a poorly made grind vn using overused assets.

How do we even support a dev who flip-flops for a few extra bucks. Total mess.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Reality check: It's going to take you 6 months to get to 100 patrons in the current market, IF your game is any good.

This one doesn't feel very memorable imo, and will be forgotten in a week when there's 20 other vns using the same linda hair asset.

Reactions: Kendra

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Jason calls me and days to talk to him saturday in the day. but when i go to his house, if i click on his door nothing happens. Is it a bug?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
My anti virus software just did not like this game, be warned.
You say this after everyone else who has pl
Dev's still moaning about the lack of support on patreon. Yet another dev who expected 10,000 dollars in his first week with a poorly made grind vn using overused assets.

How do we even support a dev who flip-flops for a few extra bucks. Total mess.
This my first game so I don't really know how things go. Thanks for the info though. If the game is good, 6 months, 100 Patreons? I can work with that. Also, I was actually going to give Lana the curly hair that the sister has, but make it black in future updates. I really don't like that part on the side of the Linda Hair. Here's proof. Notice how if you click on a location that is unavailable you get a image of a random character saying that the location is unavailable? The pictures change when you get more charm and they give you hints to my thoughts about future game direction. Right now both the charms revolve around Lana which I'm sure you already know. Get both of them and click unavailable locations. You will see Lana somewhere in there. Then again, I'll just post the pic here.

By the way, I cannot stress this enough. I really appreciate everyone who comments and votes. I want to make the best game I possibly can with or without support and your critiques really do help me to understand what people want. With the said it is kind of hard to ignore the poll on the first page. Almost 80% of voters wanted the "flip flop".

Besides that, does anyone know the criteria for getting a game developer tag?
not_yet_done_30.jpg

Reactions: Subyan

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
You say this after everyone else who has pl

This my first game so I don't really know how things go. Thanks for the info though. If the game is good, 6 months, 100 Patreons? I can work with that. Also, I was actually going to give Lana the curly hair that the sister has, but make it black in future updates. I really don't like that part on the side of the Linda Hair. Here's proof. Notice how if you click on a location that is unavailable you get a image of a random character saying that the location is unavailable? The pictures change when you get more charm and they give you hints to my thoughts about future game direction. Right now both the charms revolve around Lana which I'm sure you already know. Get both of them and click unavailable locations. You will see Lana somewhere in there. Then again, I'll just post the pic here.

By the way, I cannot stress this enough. I really appreciate everyone who comments and votes. I want to make the best game I possibly can with or without support and your critiques really do help me to understand what people want. With the said it is kind of hard to ignore the poll on the first page. Almost 80% of voters wanted the "flip flop".

Besides that, does anyone know the criteria for getting a game developer tag?
View attachment 275424
Polls are unreliable. Try doing a poll if people want a linear vn instead. Can't be a dev if you need votes for every decision.
I honestly feel you'd have more support if the story were more accessible and the clicking less complex. Also don't think people have a problem with a black/brown mc, just that the first version didn't have much variety with the women, and the models weren't as good.

Reactions: Robbery1211

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
@Robbery1211 I enjoyed the start and the way the story is set. All I would say is tell the story you want to tell. Changing the MC colour was one thing I but wouldn't stress to much about changing the female characters. Personally they look fine and if you play enough of these games you will see the same characters. What makes them special is the dialogue and character that you make that model.

Certainly keeping an eye on this game. Best of luck to you dev. Great to see you being active on here. Only criticism and this has been mentioned several times. Hint system. Walkthrough are ok but some people prefer to play without them as can be spoiler. But if you are having time triggered events. A hint system is definately needed.

Good luck

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Plenty of black chicks? A fresh story?
I'm all in!
I wrote this back in February.

I can understand switching to a white MC. I've voted against it and I already shared my opinion on it a few days back, but well, that's how democracy works.
However, I don't get how it is possible for you to have plenty of black girls in your initial game version and now they are nowhere to be found.
Sometimes it's better if you stand out of the crowd, you know.

kenniii

Oct 30, 2018
I a
I wrote this back in February.

I can understand switching to a white MC. I've voted against it and I already shared my opinion on it a few days back, but well, that's how democracy works.
However, I don't get how it is possible for you to have plenty of black girls in your initial game version and now they are nowhere to be found.
Sometimes it's better if you stand out of the crowd, you know.
I agree

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I just wouldn't play as a black mc, but I get the outrage of people like you. It would be nice if there was a possibility to choose, but the game would be twice as big and it would take much more time to complete, so I get it, why there is the pool and why the developer probably don't want to make the game with the possibility to choose the mc.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes