WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
go to the backyard
Thanx alot m8 , that did the trick but in my honest opinion for me that was a really sour note to the ending..
truly hope we get to kick his ass next update :)
Great game and really nice animations otherwise , but a hint system is really needed :)

Reactions: Robbery1211

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I have completed all the yoga scenes and and stuck at 10/11 with Lana. Is there a specific day I need to show up? How do I see her car parked at another house? I have to get pulled over first?
If you sleep in the back of your car eventually a cop-chick will show up :)

Fossi

Nov 5, 2018
If you sleep in the back of your car eventually a cop-chick will show up :)
There's something wrong because I can't just ignore her anymore, also I can tell her I live there anymore. All other options lead to story lines but none show Lana at another house.

Reactions: brexitbal

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
There's something wrong because I can't just ignore her anymore, also I can tell her I live there anymore. All other options lead to story lines but none show Lana at another house.
i'm the same no idea what to do to trigger last scene shame as good start to game. needs hint system.

superdde39

Aug 31, 2018
I only have the final Lana scene left and finally triggered the cop scene, however I could not see Lana's car anywhere. Any help?

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
ok when cop turns up ask to show id. then choose neither option. car will be on drive in front of yellow car. click it

Reactions: Fossi and WaerM

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Just so you know, you can use the car to pass time. The front door allows you to select the time of day while the back door quickly goes to the next day. You do not have to answer the multiple choice questions at the auto shop to advance time. I get rated a one because he doesn't know that smh.

Reactions: Britfinder13

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Rocking Robin [v0.2] [Robbery1211] - Original Size: 602MB

Download PC (99MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Wait... what happened! Have I had a stroke or something? What happened to all the black people? Why have they been replaced by white people? Isn't this literally the plot of the horror movie:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or is this an April Fool's thing?
Developer didnt have the balls to do a game with a black mc I guess so he did a poll and now we have this

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'd very much like to know what the song's name is that plays in the game menu, haha :p

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Just so you know, you can use the car to pass time. The front door allows you to select the time of day while the back door quickly goes to the next day. You do not have to answer the multiple choice questions at the auto shop to advance time. I get rated a one because he doesn't know that smh.
Might be with mentioning clicking the back door on car skips day completely. Very handy for skipping to wednesday for yoga scenes. Nice work dev. Enjoying the game so far.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes