Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
The new game is in this thread

ROCKING ROBIN BEGINS HERE. THIS IS A DIFFERENT GAME BUT IN AN OLD GAMES POST.

Last edited:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Ok.

- Renders are between preety nice and average. Overall not bad.
I kinda liked the Animations tho. Short but smooth and a little different from the most i seen before.

- The Girls.
They look to stereotypical Black-in-da-Hood like (Sorry, don't know how to explain else) Sis and Mom are a No-Go for me.
Don`t like it much.
Except Lana and the Cop (even tho she has Undercut and we've seen her a Million Times now) and maybe ... Uhm i think it was Aunt... with the Curly red/black Hair.

- Story. It seemed kinda weird

- Content isn't that much, but hey, it's a Demo. So no Complaining.

- Gameplay works, no Bugs so far, but it's a lot of Clicking.
Map looks not good, but seen worse.
sis and mom?? incest tag???

Reactions: Paprika

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Why is it that a "Riches to Rags" story is so much more appealing than a "Rags to Riches"? Schadenfreude I suppose.

GODZILLA2000

Dec 9, 2017
It says I have 5 Lana scenes left but Johnnie keeps cockblocking me. Is there something I'm missing or did I break the game? I thought it was RNG, but Johnnie has been cockblocking me from Lana for like 2 weeks.

Reactions: brexitbal

superdde39

Aug 31, 2018
I have 3 more scenes with Lana, the last of which was her telling me to come back soon when I watched her do yoga. I can't seem to trigger the next scene. Any help?

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Is there a compression god out there watching out for us? We beseech thee... tnx

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Can you tell me what about the story you think is weird? Maybe I can explain more or alter it a bit.
I think the story is sometimes just no coherent ... some information just pop out of nowhere and some seem to be contradicting ... I personally think the story is complex and probably twisted but not bad! Some more background explanation might do the job but then again it is a first release so people should be lenient.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
It says I have 5 Lana scenes left but Johnnie keeps cockblocking me. Is there something I'm missing or did I break the game? I thought it was RNG, but Johnnie has been cockblocking me from Lana for like 2 weeks.
It sounds like your missing the yoga scenes

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes