Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Thanks! And do you also know how to get the picture from the outside of the garage? Every time I try and call Lana but I get always busted ...
If you get busted enough, it will ask you if you want to skip the scene. There is no penalty for skipping. Or you have to use your cell phone to call Lana until she says she can see them both. Just keep calling back.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Oh, damn this one had looked promising. Hadn't tried the demo or anything usually wait at least for 3 versions for a check out and support but had my eye on it. Still looks good, but it was different before now its kinda...same-y.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Oh, damn this one had looked promising. Hadn't tried the demo or anything usually wait at least for 3 versions for a check out and support but had my eye on it. Still looks good, but it was different before now its kinda...same-y.
I think you will still like version 3. I have a lot in store

Reactions: Trollolol

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
It´s a real hidden gem ... but boy would a walkthrough be good ... or at least a hinting system included in the phone ... I´m still missing half the scenes with Lana & Robin and I have no clue as to how to get them ... ??

Reactions: brexitbal

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
How do i get to the last Scene with Lana? ... all yoga sessions done and Johnnies car is in the driveway every day...

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
How do i get to the last Scene with Lana? ... all yoga sessions done and Johnnies car is in the driveway every day...
Since it is still in early development, I'll tell you a hint. Look for Lana's BMW when you get stopped by the police and choose neither.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm not sure if the change makes sense. There are only very few games with Black MCs and those that are tend to be of the "let's dominate white bitches with my monster cock" variety.
Thought this was something new, not only with the MC, but also his family.

Don't get me wrong, the lesbian couple adopts guy, only for him to later fuck all the ladies in his family thing is still hot, but when it comes to looks, the ladies now are just like those in dozens of other games.

Also, more warnings as to when end of content is reached would be good.
It's a huge problem with sandbox games if the hints and the messages don't lead you to all the content, especially with early builds as there's next to nothing to do.

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
If demand is high enough for the black mc when I have enough people to do a pole, I will make it a choose your character thing in later versions.

The way I see it, you can look at it from both ways. Yes, I whitewashed the game, removing the black mc and making it just like every other sandbox game currently available or that the game is still very early in development and I made changes to it early on to attract a larger crowd.

You guys on this site has been very kind or the mods are doing on hell of a job deleting purely negative comments. Other sites are not so kind. My ability to code, render, design, and write the story has not changed. I'm a new game developer and don't have a large enough following to be going against the gain so to speak. I have a lot in store for this game and I don't want the majority to miss out because of the color of the mc.
Truth is that there are so many 0.1 games out there now for people to choose from. I don't think the market is saturated, it's just that people have 0.1 fatigue and have been burnt on devs doing 0.1-2 and then giving up on the game.
It is hard getting support for a new dev is what I'm saying and that is regardless of the color of your MC. In fact i.m.o. having a black MC is what made your game stand out from the crowd.
But what do I know, I thought I would never play an RPGM game again and here I am playing every version of Lust Epidemic that comes out.

If the story and the renders are good, it will find an audience. Good luck with your game.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I'm not sure if the change makes sense. There are only very few games with Black MCs and those that are tend to be of the "let's dominate white bitches with my monster cock" variety.
Thought this was something new, not only with the MC, but also his family.

Don't get me wrong, the lesbian couple adopts guy, only for him to later fuck all the ladies in his family thing is still hot, but when it comes to looks, the ladies now are just like those in dozens of other games.

Also, more warnings as to when end of content is reached would be good.
It's a huge problem with sandbox games if the hints and the messages don't lead you to all the content, especially with early builds as there's next to nothing to do.

This is why I added the completed scenes portion in the cell phone. Your right though, I will try to be more specific in future builds. Maybe after the last scene.

Reactions: botc76
Sep 18, 2018
Ok, so i get that this game is not that far along in its development, but having no walkthrough, and gated content to specific days, is FUCKING ANNOYING AS HELL!
With no content you end up having to skip time, or go to every fucking place you can find to see if something is triggered or not.
This is for real the worst mistake a openworld game can make. Having this little content and then locking some of it behind a once a week specific time of day event is just infuriating, and not only that, but you lock another girls time gated event to that same day and time slot...
Increasing playtime like this is just.... really.... its frustrating, cos it only serves to annoy the player.
If you are going to do that, you need to at least increase it to more than once a week.

Also mornings are (just outside of 1 event) wasted atm. There is nothing to do!
Going back to the shop to get cash and answer the 5 questions it provides is not engaging.

Reactions: kenniii

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Ok, so i get that this game is not that far along in its development, but having no walkthrough, and gated content to specific days, is FUCKING ANNOYING AS HELL!
With no content you end up having to skip time, or go to every fucking place you can find to see if something is triggered or not.
This is for real the worst mistake a openworld game can make. Having this little content and then locking some of it behind a once a week specific time of day event is just infuriating, and not only that, but you lock another girls time gated event to that same day and time slot...
Increasing playtime like this is just.... really.... its frustrating, cos it only serves to annoy the player.
If you are going to do that, you need to at least increase it to more than once a week.

Also mornings are (just outside of 1 event) wasted atm. There is nothing to do!
Going back to the shop to get cash and answer the 5 questions it provides is not engaging.
Considering that this is the first game I'm developing, this is the kind of feedback I'm looking for. Thank you! I will try to have more meaningful events to make the time go by in the next build. I honestly didn't think the yoga scenes were that important and I wanted you to at least see that the mc also had feelings for his sister before finishing up with the Robin scenes because that is going to mean something in the future builds.

Sep 18, 2018
Considering that this is the first game I'm developing, this is the kind of feedback I'm looking for. Thank you! I will try to have more meaningful events to make the time go by in the next build. I honestly didn't think the yoga scenes were that important and I wanted you to at least see that the mc also had feelings for his sister before finishing up with the Robin scenes because that is going to mean something in the future builds.
Yes, but his sisters scenes are finished in 2 days, with 2 different night peeking scenes, while the yoga scenes takes weeks to finish.
Also, when you time gate like this, dont do it only 1 day per week, and absolutely not on the same day as another characters timegated event, at least not if you dont really have to cos of a lot of content.
Even if the yoga scenes are not "important", people dont know that cos all they see on your phone app is that they are missing scenes, and since there is not walkthrough, you dont know if the yoga scenes are needed to trigger something else.

Also on a side note, the comment from Robin saying "you are dirty/smelly" and the MC replies that he didnt think he would get that dirty because of jumping fences with his sister, and watching her ass. That comment made no sens at all, cos at least on my part i have not got any scene like that. (or something is bugged and that scene is missing)

Also like i said, mornings, and evnings also tbh is just wasted time atm, there is nothing to do during those timeslots.
Except working.
I guess its a product of lack of content, so its ok i guess.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Yes, but his sisters scenes are finished in 2 days, with 2 different night peeking scenes, while the yoga scenes takes weeks to finish.
Also, when you time gate like this, dont do it only 1 day per week, and absolutely not on the same day as another characters timegated event, at least not if you dont really have to cos of a lot of content.
Even if the yoga scenes are not "important", people dont know that cos all they see on your phone app is that they are missing scenes, and since there is not walkthrough, you dont know if the yoga scenes are needed to trigger something else.

Also on a side note, the comment from Robin saying "you are dirty/smelly" and the MC replies that he didnt think he would get that dirty because of jumping fences with his sister, and watching her ass. That comment made no sens at all, cos at least on my part i have not got any scene like that. (or something is bugged and that scene is missing)
I just checked the code and I noticed an even better issue. If you don't go over your sisters house before this scene, after you check the door, it with mark this scene true and skip it after you go over your sisters house. So the next scene you see with Robin will be her in the backyard :( It is not significant enough to post a revision but I fixed it in the current code. Right now I am trying to make the game android friendly

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes