Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Is this game a little less grindy yet? Really want to try again but I am just burnt out on games with a bunch repeating the same actions over and over and over...
I made the game to where you never have to go to the auto shop if you don't want to. You can also use the car to wasting time.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Dustin can't be renamed for some reason, choosing him and entering a custom name doesn't register and the game still treats you as "Dustin".

Jason's fine with the name edit however.
Good catch. I'm working on that now

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Stuck with Lana at 13/14 (after sex with her), game's hints say that's all for this version (but it says so from 11/14).

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so the game story is pretty good, even if the MCs come off a little bit like douche bags, but I suppose given the way they lived, that's to be expected.

He (they) are quickly wising up. So I like that, I like the schedule system so that he can't stay some place constantly. That's nice.

Here's what's shit:
The Aunt Mini Game that YOU CANT WIN. Seriously, every time I clicked on the door to escape the living room, she'd come again and you'd have to hide. Until you're finally forced out the pool for an instant loss. I mean, why even have the mini game? Why not have it be "You came on the wrong night mother fucker" and be done with it?

The lack of Rollback in the Auto job. Total bullshit. You are basing the money earning on answering questions about a trade that the player probably has no prior knowledge of and you disabled roll back on it. So basically, you've created "Welcome to Auto Maintenance school, there are no do overs."

That doesn't even cover what my initial complaint was. The very first choice in the game is incomplete. Really?

Jun 6, 2018
HI,

I think the uploader removed the file from GDrive accidentally.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
apart from the auto shop where can i earn money ? i need to earn money to pay for the motel to prevent the cops at the car. will we get an option in future update to buy or rent a house if we earn enough money ? or at least rent an apartment so i dont need to sleep in a motel every night.

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
HI,

I think the uploader removed the file from GDrive accidentally.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
Read what you actually posted carefully. Google Drive has limits on how many times a file can be downloaded in a certain time. The file will be available to download from GDrive again leter, but try another link for now.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What is the poll at the top of the page does that mean it could change again ? i thought it was already settled that the mc is white ?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I love the idea of the game, but unfortunately there is not enough content for the moment so that I can say something more, unfortunately the game is currently very inconsistent and there are too many mistakes in dialogues that are completely illogical, which causes the story to be completely at times senseless (example when MC stays at my aunt's house and my sister talks to him and I'm lost and I do not know who his mother is and how much in the end he's got those moms).
In addition, even if they change the MC's name, the default name is Dustin at the time of the game, and at some points MC even appears as Robert, even though I chose Dustin.
The game has a lot of potential for me, but you have to correct all the mistakes that cause the story being told to be completely incoherent at the moment and of course the game must have much more content.
I am waiting for further updates and I hope that with each of them the number of errors will decrease and the amount of content in the game will be large enough to have the pleasure of playing it.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes