• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
Bodyguard
"What are you doing back here"
MC acts like a bitch of course
"I was wondering if I could talk to kelly"
Bodyguard
"No, now get the fuck outta here."
Shoves MC.
MC of course acts like a bitch and just leaves.
"I see these guys still haven't warmed up to me. Lets see if I can change that. I'll just have to come back everyday until they let me see Kelly."
Fucking retarded, who was the idiot who decided this was a good idea for the story? The MC not only acts like a bitch, but a retarded one. For how much the retard writer pushes the fact that MC is a future boss, you would think we would act like one.

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
What the fuck is the point of this? Seriously? It's not even a choice so why give the option? Retarded.
I haven't read something this bad in awhile, you really should be proud for making something this bad.
WhyBother.png

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Well, to be fair on that...the prologue is quite clear regarding your adoption. If you choose to think of it otherwise than that you aren't wrong for doing so as it's a work of fiction and imagination of course, but officially it isn't so. The MC's mother by blood is Linda.
View attachment 1465793
View attachment 1465794
Is that clear for adoption or is that a simple line added at the beginning to deny all culpability? it sounds like the latter, but that's just me. Are the blood and step mothers referenced throughout, or does the plot only focus on the current "stepmother" after the prologue? Haven't played this, just curious.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is that clear for adoption or is that a simple line added at the beginning to deny all culpability? it sounds like the latter, but that's just me. Are the blood and step mothers referenced throughout, or does the plot only focus on the current "stepmother" after the prologue? Haven't played this, just curious.
Good morning.

The family tree is consistently referenced throughout. This is basically the breakdown (going from my hungover memory)
  • Linda is always blood Mom (passed away, drug addict).
  • MC is left to foster care.
  • The step-moms officially adopted MC.
  • The step-mom's both had previous daughters (hence step-sisters).
  • Robert (blood father) re-married to one of the step-moms.
It's consistent throughout.

Reactions: Larry2000

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
how to get the threesome scene between mc, lana and robin
I think that scene isn't available for the virgin Lana path. At least I never got anything like it. Lana just lets the MC fuck her at her place but she doesn't go over to the mansion for some reason. Really wish I knew the virgin path would be so lacking in content (I have come across like 4 different events which just had "coming soon" for images) back when I made that choice but I don't want to play through this shit again.

Jan 31, 2019
All of the others besides Mega and Nopy, never seem to work for me. Nopy I have tried many times with the definitive version, and I have a super fast connection (100mbps+) and all I am getting for speeds is down in the KBPS. Mega is wanting me to pay for more "storage" saying my in-browser storage is full but I have my browser set up to clear cookies everytime it is closed fully. Can someone give me some help or advice?

Update: Found a way around the "storage" issue with MEGA

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Good morning.

The family tree is consistently referenced throughout. This is basically the breakdown (going from my hungover memory)
Originally, Julia was a mother, and Catherine was an aunt. Robert also wasn't mobster... In fact game was changed so many times that nobody can keep the track. :D

Reactions: Kendra and EZ8lt

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Good morning.

Bummer. No family fun in a sense. Thanks for the response!

lord_alamar

Nov 9, 2020
Is there any known solution for the "There's nothing to do here now." problem at Lana's house (chapter 2 I think)?
Also regarding the difficulty settings: I understood the changelog that way, that there is just VN mode and Sandbox hard left, but when starting a new game I still can choose between easy (VN), medium (Sandbox) and hard (Sandbox). I took medium, maybe that causes the Lana bug?
If anyone knows how to prevent this bug from occuring I'd also appreciate the information what to do or not to do for it.

Besides that I don't want to talk bad about the author or the game. It is true that the writing is not the best I ever seen and the script sucks in many situations. But in my opinion it is still a decent game. Though bugs preventing progress, like the Lana door thing, are no fun.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Is there any known solution for the "There's nothing to do here now." problem at Lana's house (chapter 2 I think)?
Also regarding the difficulty settings: I understood the changelog that way, that there is just VN mode and Sandbox hard left, but when starting a new game I still can choose between easy (VN), medium (Sandbox) and hard (Sandbox). I took medium, maybe that causes the Lana bug?
If anyone knows how to prevent this bug from occuring I'd also appreciate the information what to do or not to do for it.

Besides that I don't want to talk bad about the author or the game. It is true that the writing is not the best I ever seen and the script sucks in many situations. But in my opinion it is still a decent game. Though bugs preventing progress, like the Lana door thing, are no fun.
If you understood the changelog and know medium sandbox was removed why would you pick it? Makes no sense at all.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
This is a super cringey and stupid scene, but enough about that.. Why does she have the Abstergo logo on her back?
Stupid.png cropped-abstergo-logo.png

grf

Nov 7, 2017
For ppl having the Lana bug (go to her door in the evening) and she is on the relationship path, where you can't progress any further in sandbox mode, do not trigger any of the yoga scenes until after you have finished Lana's sequence of events in the evenings. It should follow as so: you touch her -> she gives you a bj -> Johnnie wrecks her place -> you confront him -> she calls you after a few days and you have sex. This seems to prevent the bug in normal and hardcore mode in the sandbox.

If you miss any of the events you will get the message go around the back and you will observe Lana being sad and to leave her in peace and this leads to the bug.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes