Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Is my game bugged? every time I hit updates it starts the game from the beginning making me watch everything.

lord_alamar

Nov 9, 2020
If you understood the changelog and know medium sandbox was removed why would you pick it? Makes no sense at all.
Kinda stupid reply - why would it be selectable in clean new game if really removed?
It would not have been the first missleading info in a changelog and maybe I like having hints enabled.

• Angry
Reactions: I am Gone

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
I think I'm stuck, it says ->

"Go to the entertainment room at night"- On the weekdays no one's there, on the weekends Ms. Fine is there but I can't click on her

"Go to the car shop at night"- It's always closed at night

So I literally can't progress, did it happen to anyone?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone please clarify something for me? If i do the scene with Julia near the start of the game and kiss her does this mean I cant get the lesbian scenes with her and Katherine? Because I don't mind seeing them together at all. They are both hot.
And If I don't do that scene, will that stop me from getting more content with Julia? It would honestly suck If I can't get all the scenes with both of them. I don't want them to separate.
Robbery1211

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
View attachment 1350765

SanchoMod presents
Rocking Robin - Multi-Mod
(partial release)

Game Version: v0.8A
Mod Version: v0.8A
Mod Updated: 10-23-2021

Overview:
  • First part of a multiple release multi-mod.
  • Doesn't alter any of the original scripts, easy to install/uninstall as desired (subject to change with future mod additions).
  • Doesn't alter your persistent file locked/unlocks so your OEM gallery is left unaffected. This allows you to continue unlocking it as "cheevos" the way the Dev intended.
  • Modular scripting code, other features are already in the works. Stay tuned for additional info/teasers as they mature.
  • Professionally coded, aesthetically produced synonymous with the SanchoMod heritage (this ain't no fugly half-assed hack job).
Features:
  • Custom scene gallery, fully independent of the OEM, fully unlocked.
  • Motel Jack scene gallery, fully independent, fully unlocked. I set up all the scenes as replays, so if you wish to escape before the end of the scene either right-click or press Esc, then "End Replay" as you would normally do in a RenPy VN.
  • Hidden Photo Location Guide. Fully featured custom guide now includes all 3 characters as requested by users.
  • Hidden Photo Viewer. Includes all 3 character's photos, customized layout as requested by users.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uninstall:
Change-Log:

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

For those few scrub code bandits, please see the fine print below.
Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
Sancho. This scene doesn't work in the gallery.
You just get:
1635198970681.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho. This scene doesn't work in the gallery.
You just get:
View attachment 1469002

I'll check it out, but it's likely like that in the OEM gallery too as I didn't alter the dev's scripts at all....dollars to donuts the OEM gallery is also borked. Thanks for looking out bud. Regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Urusaisenpai

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
I can't work in the diner. go during the day, just walkthrough. go in evening, it says got to work too late everyone gone home(or something like that).

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I"m having an issue with the Tuxedo.
It keeps telling me go to the manison, but any time I go there and the guys are there, i try to approach and it just says "Nah, these guys are just doing their job, I shouldn't bother them..." And when i skip a bunch of days and try each day I evnetually get a "Uh, no idea how you got here, i'm booting you back to the map screen" message
???
Any way to progress past this part?

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Ok can someone tell how many pictures of heather there are to get ? I have seen the video with the picture locations and a few posts with pictures of location, but am still missing one. If anyone can give a count and location that would be awesome.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok can someone tell how many pictures of heather there are to get ? I have seen the video with the picture locations and a few posts with pictures of location, but am still missing one. If anyone can give a count and location that would be awesome.
locations are posted tho thread somewhere.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I"m having an issue with the Tuxedo.
It keeps telling me go to the manison, but any time I go there and the guys are there, i try to approach and it just says "Nah, these guys are just doing their job, I shouldn't bother them..." And when i skip a bunch of days and try each day I evnetually get a "Uh, no idea how you got here, i'm booting you back to the map screen" message
???
Any way to progress past this part?

I think you have to go to Robin's house in the evening, after you have gotten the Tuxedo, and taken a shower in the morning

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
locations are posted tho thread somewhere.

Yes I know I have seen that and the video as I said - but I am still missing one. I have gone back over the locations twice now and for the life me can't seem to find 1. So trying to figure out which one I am missing. I would like to get this one done before I advance the story with Kelly.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes I know I have seen that and the video as I said - but I am still missing one. I have gone back over the locations twice now and for the life me can't seem to find 1. So trying to figure out which one I am missing. I would like to get this one done before I advance the story with Kelly.
use sancho mod , there you can see them and got guide on how to find them, no clue where to see them ingame otherwise

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok I installed the mod - how to bring up the screen you showed ?
from main menu
it is bit inconvenient when you play to jump out and back, but its also best and only guide you have

the melissa one have to be grabbed in that exact order or they dont show on location (think its melissa) rest you can pick in any order you like

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Ok I seem to be missing picture 2 - the you get automatically when you go to Lana's house in the morning.

Sigh, not sure now to fix that LOL

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok I seem to be missing picture 2 - the you get automatically when you go to Lana's house in the morning.

Sigh, not sure now to fix that LOL
cant help you there, for me last update made a mess since am on sandbox, have to replay who knows how many content, its telling me for quests from chapt 2 that are done and dont trigger...
so i am not touching it till that is fix or what ever, got no will to replay the thing just so it might get broken again with next update.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes