Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
what sandbox mode should i play?(Medium or hard). I am plenty new to this game.And what choices should i make at the start of the game?.Since there's no PDF walkthrough.
Sandbox mode with easy Settings removed (IDK why developer did that). If your mc want mom character for himself rather, u should talk with her infront of jasons house at the beginning stage of game.

Reactions: aungbibibi

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
This is the type of criticism I respect. What’s wrong and how to fix it. I especially appreciate how you didn’t rate it a 1 yet claim to be a supporter. Even though I think you may have gone a little far with the handing over assets stuff. Anyways, thank you for the ideas. I really like the sleep button and sloppy seconds at Jason’s. I might add some of them in the next update.
Hey, sorry if I sounded harsh. I think I was just ticked off after a 2 hours session of frustration. Ya, and i don't think any artist is gonna want to hand over their work to someone else, lol.

I really loved some of the interlude moments with the music and the transitions. You definitely have some talent. I'm probably going to give it another shot, but as the VN next time.

On a side note...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Hey, sorry if I sounded harsh. I think I was just ticked off after a 2 hours session of frustration. Ya, and i don't think any artist is gonna want to hand over their work to someone else, lol.

I really loved some of the interlude moments with the music and the transitions. You definitely have some talent. I'm probably going to give it another shot, but as the VN next time.

On a side note...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahaha. I didn’t want to beat him too bad because he comes in handy later. However, I should add the option.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Developer,
Can u re-add easy Settings Sandbox mod ?? Feels like my mc's freedom gone.
Robbery1211
I don’t understand why y’all think I took it away. I clearly said I removed medium Sandbox difficulty. Let me explain further. Originally, on Easy Sandbox, you have three things. Sister picture hints (icons where Heathers photos are), map hints (the red dots on the map that tell you to go to that location), and menu hints (red text on menu choices that lead to the best outcome/correct answer/sex scenes… etc). On medium Sandbox all you had was the menu hints. On hard sandbox you had nothing. If you include Visual novel mode, there was a total of 4 options. 1. Visual novel mode. 2. Sandbox Easy. 3. Sandbox Medium. 4. Sandbox Hard. In version 8A, there is only three choices because I removed #3. I now call 1. Visual Novel mode Easy, 2. Sandbox Easy, Medium 3. Sandbox Hard, hard.
It just seems logical to me that Visual Novel mode is easy because all you have to do is read and choose. Sandbox is harder because you have to be concerned with money.
In short, if you want the old easy sandbox mode, choose Medium difficulty

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
probably value is kept in the persistent file\s and u can't modify/cheat it using console commands
well
partly correct ;) - im using URM mod - and cant edit it anymore with ....
last update the money was called dustins_cream - now its dustins_dough and hidden in persistent file
but you can still use save edit for (recommend to edit just the money in bank account - to much cash results in police actions :D )

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well
partly correct ;) - im using URM mod - and cant edit it anymore with ....
last update the money was called dustins_cream - now its dustins_dough and hidden in persistent file
but you can still use save edit for (recommend to edit just the money in bank account - to much cash results in police actions :D )
persisent.dustins_dough = - mc pocket money - v8.a
persisent.inthebank = - atm money

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes