cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
commented a few months ago, did the dev get rid of the thing causing malwarebytes to go off calling his game malware?
it's renpy which causes it not just this. it's weird that some games get triggered and some not.

STEVEN1771

May 8, 2019
I am up to the Bank Robbery but have to find out more about the cop yet nothing even if I sleep in my car she just says I can't sleep here help please.?

STEVEN1771

May 8, 2019
Ho
hello, so i am in chapter 3 just after robbing the bank and the hint is telling me to go to my bedroom in appartment before night. I do so but story does not progress. I also tried to close the game and reload but still the same, now i am stuck here. Any ideas?
How do you get do the find out more about the cop thing before the it Im stuck

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
Checked whole topic, so many questions about how to open last 2 scenes with Tikkoya and there is no even one fcnk answer......
How the heck to open that scenes. I am trying to finish quest after killing Mr. E and it says I can miss the scene with Tikkoya which I don't know how to open....

Norseman84

Oct 17, 2020
Checked whole topic, so many questions about how to open last 2 scenes with Tikkoya and there is no even one fcnk answer......
How the heck to open that scenes. I am trying to finish quest after killing Mr. E and it says I can miss the scene with Tikkoya which I don't know how to open....
You need to work there all day monday to saturday. Then you get the final scene.

right_chemistry

Oct 7, 2020
I don't know if someone said it already, but i didn't see any post about it in the last 5 pages.
It seems that the windows mega link is dead/broken. So if someone could update it, I would appreciate it.

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I found a lil' bug: when having breakfast with Lana, Ms.Fine ask to meet MC (in the meeting she'll talk about the Roxana diamond), but if you meet Robin even without having been at Ms.Fine's meeting, the story allow you to continue as if you know about the diamonf already.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
a strange thing happened. some Days ago i started a game, hard level. i saved. today i load the save, and now is liKe i play in easy mode: correct dialogues are reds...

edit: happened only in The day I went to buy tuxedo. correct work questions where in reds.

Last edited:

RicoTheZan

May 27, 2020
please help im on about day70 i think and i am supposed to go to lana house in the evening and knock on front door but i always get the mssg of nothing to do here now please advise

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
please help im on about day70 i think and i am supposed to go to lana house in the evening and knock on front door but i always get the mssg of nothing to do here now please advise
Not sure but i think u have to unlock her all yoga scenes & punch her boyfriend before that quest

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
That one is very grindy. I almost uninstalled game because of that one

3j23

Jun 19, 2017
stuck on Lana, when i go over in the morning/day she's doing yoga, but can't talk to her. It says wanna talk to her in the evening, but when I go in the evening it says nothing to do right now. its also has the money symbol, but can't find that either. any help is appreciated. thanks.

Reactions: matataretro3

STEVEN1771

May 8, 2019
Stuck and hints say need to find out more about cop before robbing bank but she just says I can't sleep every time and when knock on Lana's in evening says nothing to do.?
Searched whole thread and no help for either

Reactions: matataretro3

matataretro3

Jun 2, 2018
stuck on Lana, when i go over in the morning/day she's doing yoga, but can't talk to her. It says wanna talk to her in the evening, but when I go in the evening it says nothing to do right now. its also has the money symbol, but can't find that either. any help is appreciated. thanks.
Stuck and hints say need to find out more about cop before robbing bank but she just says I can't sleep every time and when knock on Lana's in evening says nothing to do.?
Searched whole thread and no help for either
I'm struggling with the same two problems

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes