cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and how are you supposed to know where you are in the game ?
at the beginning of V8 you go backwards to i dont know which version and you have to buy the 4 laptop again and all other events and you cannot enter the mansion anymore ( it is locked ) and you cannot go on a date with robin etc.....
did you click update?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
early there might been but not past couple updates.
well it broke my saves the last update (sandbox version) previous version was 7d+ for me, might be working for vn players but not other way around, and in all that time still no fix nobody cares.
as soon as you load previous version save and goes in to map it kicks in "update" section which is meant only for vn players not sandbox, where i had to redefine relationships and it gave me choice to skip 1st chapter, after literary have to replay all the game after, and its a mess. did try for bout an hour or two and gave up , got no will to replay whole game, and what next time again
myself am not touching this game till its fixed or completed, for sure when ever will restart wont do sandbox again, unless game is completed but even then.

here missoins i had to repeat before i game up and realize i was at start pretty much
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where before was all that completed
here got last save in attachment from 7d, just go to map from there and just see what happens after that you get to choose you name again yay, good stuff and get ability to skip 1st chapter which isnt much

as updates goes what does says on screen vn only, and you only get to see scenes is not really continuation of saved game and if thats how you play game via update each time, well cant blame anyone that does after my experience , you better dont miss update

sandbox players got short end of stick aint no way around it

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
and how are you supposed to know where you are in the game ?
at the beginning of V8 you go backwards to i dont know which version and you have to buy the 4 laptop again and all other events and you cannot enter the mansion anymore ( it is locked ) and you cannot go on a date with robin etc.....
well i think i will skip a few updates to see how it goes in the future as this is supposed to be a game and not a puzzle

Kawn42O

Oct 2, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8a + Sancho1969's Multimod

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey Sancho, thanks for the port.
However it seems like none of the pictures I'm supposed to find for the sister are in the game to be found. I checked all the locations and couldn't find a single picture.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Been looking for the save folder on windows 10. Any hint to as to where I can find it? I'd appreciate a path :) Cheers

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
This latest version 8.A seems to have tremendously changed some paths, especially Lana's. Can someone tell me how to get onto her path. I chose at the start that she is a virgin, later during watching of a movie I pressed "I was about to" (tell that her blouse fell off) and the time where you spend a week or so at her home got skipped over afterwards, followed up by a date that Charmaine herself suggested.

Any takers?

nekis

Oct 5, 2019
Is there other download links preferably a Mega one ? Mega and Nopy links are broken and the other 2 won't work

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Seems like I cant find all the Sister pics. Missing One I think its pic two and dont want to progress with no Heather. Sanchp mod states go to Lana house in the morning (Automatic) Any help with this. Stuck.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Are there repeatable h events in sandbox mod [ like man of the house or BanCity for example ]or is all the h scenes locked behind a gallery after seeing them once ?

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Not gunna lie kinda wish there was a bromance with johnny like there is with his Jason option think it could add another layer to the story.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes