cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can see so many devs going to subscribestar eventually. Patreon is shooting themselves in the foot. Roleplaying has been going on with couples for so many years. Next they will be banning anything sex related.
well if they banned all sex then they (patreon owners) would blow their heads off.

Devildo78

Nov 8, 2020
Hi Guys - This is really a great game. But I need a little help plz: So, I have to find Mrs Fine Photos, but I can´t. I have to look at the Park Place, but there is nothing. I found the last one on the Laptop and she gives me only the following advice: " Just because some doesn´t have the money in the bank to enter doesn´t mean they don`t have it?" (Found pic in the Hotel, Bank, Lamp, Window in thePark Place)

Does anyone has an idea?

Last edited:

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
Does anyone have a fix for Lana's path yet? it's just buggy and it drove me mad yesterday after playing for like 5 hours and I was like hmmm maybe I can see the next event and it always get skipped. both in the virgin and boyfriend paths.
screenshot0001.png
I just get this pic.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello. someone can tell me please what is new in this game or in this last update or if someone have a full savegame?

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The game is still good, even if it gets update really slowly.

But i kinda get the plot now about the father, the mother tried to prove herself she got in big shit, he wanted to kill her because she got behind his back ( as we are discovering progressively that he was more ruthless then he seemed ), the aunt to prevent it killed him.

Reactions: Bobby Boucher™

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
In which chapter Lana/Robin 3some happened. I didnt get it.

I also didn’t get any Julia scenes.

Last scene was: Holly was missing and I came back from a meeting with Chance.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
When playing in VN mode some scenes of game don't seem to happen saying "Scene Coming Soon". Does this happen only while playing in VN mode and the missing scenes starts appearing in sandbox mode?

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
DEFINITELY A COMPLETE VIDEO WALKTHROUGH IS REQUIRED.THE ANDROID VERSION HAS SO MANY BUGS.........
If u don't mind me asking what kind of bugs? I don't seem to be having any other than "scene coming soon" screen popping every few minutes.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes