KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi All
Like the Game. Please advise if there is any options for sex options with Robin, Lana, Julia & Heather as the update is completed. I also request for a complete save with complete gallery unlock & MOD like 4-1 or 5-1
Many Thanks

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
I can't figure out how to trigger the Lana event where you find out more about the police officer. Anyone know how to do this?....... After reading this thread , I find that I chose the medium sandbox so does that mean I have to start over? I really wish I had read this thread before starting the game.

edit*** So I figured out you need 500k on you when sleeping in front of the house. Up next: figuring out what to do next lol.

3x The police officer took my money and didn't arrest me. Wth is going on? How many times does she take my money before I get arrested?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't figure out how to trigger the Lana event where you find out more about the police officer. Anyone know how to do this?....... After reading this thread , I find that I chose the medium sandbox so does that mean I have to start over? I really wish I had read this thread before starting the game.

edit*** So I figured out you need 500k on you when sleeping in front of the house. Up next: figuring out what to do next lol.

3x The police officer took my money and didn't arrest me. Wth is going on? How many times does she take my money before I get arrested?
when you run out of money?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Been a long time. Any news/progress? I know progress is slow, but it's been like forever since we got some news.

YuleStar

May 24, 2020
Is there anyway to make the text box transparency higher? since when the textbox is over any white surface i cant read anything

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
I am having this same problem.

Earlier in the game when you first talk to her at the old house, I chose to have her in a relationship because that's how it was in earlier versions of this game. Could that be causing the issue?

Can't seem to progress without doing this.

That means I'm going to start playing again?

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
I meant that it seems like I can't progress in the game without doing Lana's content. Nothing else pops up for me to do. Game is bugged.
For ppl having the Lana bug (go to her door in the evening) and she is on the relationship path, where you can't progress any further in sandbox mode, do not trigger any of the yoga scenes until after you have finished Lana's sequence of events in the evenings. It should follow as so: you touch her -> she gives you a bj -> Johnnie wrecks her place -> you confront him -> she calls you after a few days and you have sex. This seems to prevent the bug in normal and hardcore mode in the sandbox.

If you miss any of the events you will get the message go around the back and you will observe Lana being sad and to leave her in peace and this leads to the bug.
This worked for me, hope it helps.

Reactions: kghky

lightfury22

Sep 21, 2020
Guys, how do you trigger Becky's scene on the diner?? Becky's sex scene is the only one missing from my gallery along with Robin and Ms.Fine threesome.

Also how do you trigger the Photo Hunt mission for Ms.Fine?? I manage to do it in the previous version but this version gives me headache.. i replayed the VN, sandbox both medium and hard 4x now.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
the game is a complete mess, it would be worth to rebuild it all from 0 in vn mode...
the game itself is good - good animation and decent rendering quality, but the confusion spoils everything
Ms.Fine and how do I like her just for her sake and I play :love:

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes