Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You can do everything in VN that you can do in Sandbox. In VN however, your choices matter a lot more because they direct you on which way to go. To get with Mom you have to break up with Robin in the beginning and get back with Robin later on.
Fuck now I have to start a new game and play the sandbox mode.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
To get with Mom you have to break up with Robin in the beginning and get back with Robin later on.
and you do that how? I'm in sand box the choice to break up with says "unavailable in first play through"

which is just confusing because before entering the house in big red letters says "I'm here to break up with her"

i mean whats the point of sandbox if my choices are just locked anyways

Or is my game just bugged?

Last edited:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
and you do that how? I'm in sand box the choice to break up with says "unavailable in first play through"

which is just confusing because before entering the house in big red letters says "I'm here to break up with her"

i mean whats the point of sandbox if my choices are just locked anyways

Or is my game just bugged?
I’m wondering if the verbiage first play through is not clear for everyone . How would you say, after you have completed the game once and then play it again you will be able to select that option in the least possible words?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I’m wondering if the verbiage first play through is not clear for everyone . How would you say, after you have completed the game once and then play it again you will be able to select that option in the least possible words?
I understand what it means, but it makes sandbox pointless in the first play through if you can only pick one option anyways. if the multiple routes are locked in first play through whats the point picking sandbox?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I understand what it means, but it makes sandbox pointless in the first play through if you can only pick one option anyways. if the multiple routes are locked in first play through whats the point picking sandbox?
If you beat it in VN first it will still unlock those options in Sandbox. If you are asking why they are locked in the first place, it is because some of the other options don't allow you to play the full game. For instance, if you break up with Robin the game will end before Lana's time. If you are unfamiliar with Rocking Robin you would think the game ends there and possibly stop playing. If, on the other hand, you have already finished the game, you would know that it was simply an alternate path and perhaps explore others.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I personally think it would make the gameplay more fun if you have all the options available since the beginning even if it means that in certain paths, the game ends early. The whole point of a sandbox game is that it gives you more freedom on how the story progresses and which characters you want to focus on first. If you need more than one playthrough to unlock all the paths anyway, then why would anyone bother with playing the sandbox mode? It's way easier to just replay the VN mode make different choices, skip all the text that you've already read and avoid all the grind. A lot of people already hate the idea of having to grind in adult games, having locked paths makes it even worse. But this is just my opinion and I know it's not worth much.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I prefer sandbox over VN. Don't ruin it guys & girls. Arguments made by VN fans almost made be hate VNs. Those arguments are annoying as ××××!!

Majority of games are VNs only. But some fans still want to remove Sandbox from remaining games. WTH !!

Robbery1211
Hey man. Ignore these sandbox haters!!

Last edited:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I prefer sandbox over VN. Don't ruin it guys & girls. Arguments made by VN fans almost made be hate VNs. Those arguments are annoying as ××××!!

Majority of games are VNs only. But some fans still want to remove Sandbox from remaining games. WTH !!

Robbery1211
no one is saying to remove sandbox, people that wanted to play VN couldnt do some of the routes they wanted...try reading it before getting mad about it.

Reactions: KermitwithaC

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
It is just a starting point.... later it will come too.
For one i wasnt even complaining, i was just confused on how to get the route and when i found out i was dissapointed i had to start all over again when i was near the end. Sure i like VN over sandbox but it makes 0 difference to me as we have a choice what we play. as i said, read what was said before you start acting like we are asking for it to be removed. I would never ask for something to be removed from a game because im not selfish and dont think everything should be catered towards me. If i dont like something enough that i want it removed i just wouldnt play it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Robbery1211
I didn't see anyone saying that the sandbox should be removed. The "issue" right now is that, in the sandbox mode some of the paths are locked until you played the whole game at least once. I actually like the sandbox in this game, but I think it would be more fun if all the paths were unlocked since the beginning. The advantage of playing in VN mode is that you can avoid all the grind. You have to play the game multiple times to see all the content but it's way faster than the sandbox mode because you can just skip all the text you've already read and you don't have to click around to move from one location to another. The way to make the sandbox more appealing for players in my opinion would be, by having all the paths unlocked. That way even if you are one of those players that usually don't enjoy sandbox games, you would at least have the advantage of having more freedom on how you progress the story.

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
earlish game.
Yes, and apparently, updates last for eternity. Every patience has limits. I wouldn`t be particularly surprised if this game is soon marked as "abandoned", as some of the members of this forum already commented before. A pity.

• Angry
Reactions: Robbery1211

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
emotional-damage.gif

2 years following this game and just now I found out, that when you complete the game, you have to replay it to enable other paths in which the mc can fuck one of the mothers? WTF, I mean I have to play the whole version and then start a new game and brake with Robin at the beginning to access that and then can I go back whit Robin but have a relationship whit the mc mom too? I have wanted to fuck the "mother" from the beginning and I had never achieved more than the kiss in front of the apartment and I just found out about this, all i needed to do was play again fuck man :KEK::KEK:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes