• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
What!!!? I didn't know that :oops: lol haha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK: I had no idea either,i suddenly saw a notification of the thread and I started to read comments regarding that in VN one did not have x content,or that to unlock X content I had to play the full game and start again,then I saw a comment from the dev

You can do everything in VN that you can do in Sandbox. In VN however, your choices matter a lot more because they direct you on which way to go. To get with Mom you have to break up with Robin in the beginning and get back with Robin later on.
(waiting next update to try that :LUL:)

Rojin774

Jun 23, 2022
Hello Robbery, how close do you think we are for release? regards a fan :giggle:
I wonder what the answer will be. On July 13, he posted that he`s pushing for the end of August . Obviously no such luck, it would seem that this will turn out to be a yearly update, if even that. With such a slow rate of any progress (or struggle perhaps), certain disappointment (and consequences) is inevitable.
Shame really, animations (albeit too short) are excellent, and renders too. Time will tell (pun intended:)).

Reactions: skater555

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
I wonder what the answer will be. On July 13, he posted that he`s pushing for the end of August . Obviously no such luck, it would seem that this will turn out to be a yearly update, if even that. With such a slow rate of any progress (or struggle perhaps), certain disappointment (and consequences) is inevitable.
Shame really, animations (albeit too short) are excellent, and renders too. Time will tell (pun intended:)).
Agreed, it`s really a very good game, visuals + story. You`re right, it`s almost a year since the last update, hopefully it will be alive soon.
I`m not sure how much time for the moderators to tag it as "abandoned"?

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
The Game has been Uploaded on the Servers. Please everyone Go ahead and download the game. Enjoy the new update... Support Robbery1211 here and on patreon...
And most importantly Have some Long Awaited Fun with Ms.Fine

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
My main gripe with the game is I wish there was repeatable sex scenes. If I had my way I'll be fucking Lana, Heather, and the Store Clerk every day.

Reactions: alex13_zen

Segovax

Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 1350765

SanchoMod presents
Rocking Robin - Multi-Mod
(partial release)

Game Version: v0.8A
Mod Version: v0.8A
Mod Updated: 10-23-2021

Overview:
  • First part of a multiple release multi-mod.
  • Doesn't alter any of the original scripts, easy to install/uninstall as desired (subject to change with future mod additions).
  • Doesn't alter your persistent file locked/unlocks so your OEM gallery is left unaffected. This allows you to continue unlocking it as "cheevos" the way the Dev intended.
  • Modular scripting code, other features are already in the works. Stay tuned for additional info/teasers as they mature.
  • Professionally coded, aesthetically produced synonymous with the SanchoMod heritage (this ain't no fugly half-assed hack job).
Features:
  • Custom scene gallery, fully independent of the OEM, fully unlocked.
  • Motel Jack scene gallery, fully independent, fully unlocked. I set up all the scenes as replays, so if you wish to escape before the end of the scene either right-click or press Esc, then "End Replay" as you would normally do in a RenPy VN.
  • Hidden Photo Location Guide. Fully featured custom guide now includes all 3 characters as requested by users.
  • Hidden Photo Viewer. Includes all 3 character's photos, customized layout as requested by users.
Installation:
Uninstall:
Change-Log:

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

For those few scrub code bandits, please see the fine print below.
Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
wait for update :p tks u

Reactions: Punto
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes