• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

binny801

Mar 26, 2019
Hey folks. It's now ~0100 hours here my time and I've been updating VN's that are dropping like flies for what seems like an eternity. I just finished another two today and will look at starting this update once I get a bit of a nap. I'd like to kick the mod up a notch or two since it's been a year but there's so much on my plate right now I don't want to overpromise and underdeliver... that's not what SanchoMod is about. I aim to exceed expectations so let me see what I can do with it in a rather limited amount of time.

Figured I'd give y'all a glimpse of where I'm at so you don't think I'm ignoring the issue. Regards and I'll be in touch sometime later tomorrow... ugh, later today. :p
take your Time. when it´s done, it´s done.

Reactions: Capt OA

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Hey folks. It's now ~0100 hours here my time and I've been updating VN's that are dropping like flies for what seems like an eternity. I just finished another two today and will look at starting this update once I get a bit of a nap. I'd like to kick the mod up a notch or two since it's been a year but there's so much on my plate right now I don't want to overpromise and underdeliver... that's not what SanchoMod is about. I aim to exceed expectations so let me see what I can do with it in a rather limited amount of time.

Figured I'd give y'all a glimpse of where I'm at so you don't think I'm ignoring the issue. Regards and I'll be in touch sometime later tomorrow... ugh, later today. :p
Take your time man. Playing without mods here!! Peace ️️✌

Reactions: Capt OA

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Whenever I play a game with a gallery, I wish someone would be so bored and make an unlocker for it, since I for sure as hell can't :D

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
I have 2 quests the first one is to visit the hotel during the night and the second is to drink coffee in the living room and go to sleep.
I've been at night in all of the rooms and clicked everywhere and nothing, same for the other one.
can someone help?
thanks

Aliasus

May 12, 2021
I am stuck at Fine Times. I found the Detective and in the elevator it said more coming soon. I get to the normal screen but after going in any room and using the global link to get out I end up in the hotel again with nothing to do and unable to leave. Any help?

Reactions: Jenzi800

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I am stuck at Fine Times. I found the Detective and in the elevator it said more coming soon. I get to the normal screen but after going in any room and using the global link to get out I end up in the hotel again with nothing to do and unable to leave. Any help?
Can you give me your save?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I have 2 quests the first one is to visit the hotel during the night and the second is to drink coffee in the living room and go to sleep.
I've been at night in all of the rooms and clicked everywhere and nothing, same for the other one.
can someone help?
thanks
Drink coffee then sleep in the MC's room. Click the door at the top left to get there

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
How do I send anyone on a mission. I accepted a mission but I cannot do anything. I can click on the button below and get the agents page but nothing I fo does anything. If I ask Charmaine I get a hint about the furry fox loving big butts but no clue what to do with it .... Any hints what to do?
Missions aren't ready yet

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
One things im wondering do u ever have anything going on with momma or not or is she just someone u can have with your mom julia jw

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes