Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
i did love this one, but stoped playing it because i got stuck , being unable to trigger the last pqarts with the mecanic and if i tryed to continue with main storie it warmed me i would not be able to finish the last part with the mechanic, never got a sulution to fix it

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Now for the great debate while I port the one-year Sancho code over... to implement the scenes into the new SanchoGallery with scene filters or like it was originally here. Just one of life's big decisions... (and, no, not all of the features listed below will be implemented straight away... one step at a time. This is just the rough porting process currently.)
1664134819580.png 1664134752860.png

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
This was one of my favorites but stopped playing it for some time. I think my old save is up to when he got the mansion back. Asking for advice with all these new changes I'm seeing should I continue with that save or start a new game?

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Too big for Mega, sigh. It's download the first 5GB and then ask you to wait for 6 hours for the remaining 0.79GB. Switching IP doesn't work as you'll lose the first 5GB.... of course GDrive never works because too many people downloaded, which leaves us with exactly 1 download option, Mediafire.

I suggests compression to stay within the 5GB limit or 2 seperate files.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I am stuck at Fine Times. I found the Detective and in the elevator it said more coming soon. I get to the normal screen but after going in any room and using the global link to get out I end up in the hotel again with nothing to do and unable to leave. Any help?
i did love this one, but stoped playing it because i got stuck , being unable to trigger the last pqarts with the mecanic and if i tryed to continue with main storie it warmed me i would not be able to finish the last part with the mechanic, never got a sulution to fix it
you need to have 100 mechanic points, so you need to grind a little.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This was one of my favorites but stopped playing it for some time. I think my old save is up to when he got the mansion back. Asking for advice with all these new changes I'm seeing should I continue with that save or start a new game?
continue if it works.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Now for the great debate while I port the one-year Sancho code over... to implement the scenes into the new SanchoGallery with scene filters or like it was originally here. Just one of life's big decisions... (and, no, not all of the features listed below will be implemented straight away... one step at a time. This is just the rough porting process currently.)
Ah! the "Sancho Mod" is needed over here! Some games [like this] are [almost or totally] unplayable without his mods. Come on, Sancho, your fan base wait for your great stuff!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ah! the "Sancho Mod" is needed over here! Some games [like this] are [almost or totally] unplayable without his mods. Come on, Sancho, your fan base wait for your great stuff!
I'm chugging along. I had one here but it must have broke the latest update or something since it was removed from the OP... it was approx a year old anyway and getting a bit "dusty" (see what I did there :p)

Reactions: CaballeroOne

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Is there any way where you can do all routes for each of the family members (mom, step-mom, sis) on sandbox mode? the reason I am asking is because my first playthrough I wasn't able to unlock that many of scenes with any of the family members only the beginning scenes but somehow I was able to unlock all the girlfriend, mother in law, childhood friend, police officer and other non related family members scenes. But the family members I wasn't able to unlock that much of scenes except some of the beginning scenes. This was 1 update before the 0.8 version. Do i need to spend less time and not sleep on childhood friend house? become a sub instead of dom with police officer? or what do I do to get all the scenes with the family members on sandbox mode.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Rocking Robin 0.8b
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega

As always my ports are compatable with @0x52 Universal RenPy Mod, just drop it in the game folder.
Here's a version I modified slightly to hide keyboard during search resaults
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.8b

4.10 star(s) 69 Votes