LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 2064781

From what I understand,you should play the whole game in sandbox or VN mode until the end of the update and then start a new game,where it allows you to break up with Robin and have the scenes with the step mom,then you can go back to Robin.

I don't know if the dev has put a message at the beginning of the game (I haven't played this version yet) but a warning or a message that says: "To be able to see the scenes with the X xharacter you must finish the game and start again,there the choice to break up with Robin is enabled, but don't worry you can go back to her later" or something similar so that any new players or those who don't read the forum know that.
So I need to play this version until the end and once done with that I play the game again and from the beginning and now I can see the scenes? also once I break up with with the girlfriend will I still be able to sleep with her and her mother once I resume the relationship with her? and also thanks for responding my question.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Making progress, will use the old SanchoGallery for now as noted in the below. This is a real PITA. Robbery changed the locations and names of every damn image... either to make things difficult for me or easier for him... I truly don't know yet, that's debatable :ROFLMAO:

The below is missing Shauntae... but that's just temporary.
1664147964601.png 1664148022956.png

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
these were the words of the dev a while ago,iirc the option to break with Robin is only enabled after the player completes the game 1 time,i think it was for plot reasons,what enables this is the opportunity to be with Julia (I think was the name of the step mom) I guess then you can go back to Robin and have all the scenes with her anyway. (I can't tell you that it is 100% correct,since I was waiting for this version to try that since I didn't know either,that there were scenes with the step mom)
Thanks

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone pass me the saves from this completed version or last version so that I can complete that and start again so that I can see the family scenes. Is because I got a new laptop and all saves from the version that I have are there and when I tried to pass it in my new laptop, nothing shows up on the saves screen on game.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
LOL. Deleted this game a few weeks back. Thought it went the Abandoned way. To grindy to start all over. GL

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod update status:

Okay folks, I've got a lot sorted but since it's almost 2300 hours here it's time for me to find a bite to eat real quick then I'll get back to it. I have the Motel Jack gallery 100%, the Photo Guide 100%, the Photo viewer 100%, and have the following left in the SanchoGallery:
  • Robin, Julia, Kelly, Shauntae, and the Cathy/Bekky/Kenya groupings (basically 5 more groups out of 19).
Once that's done I'll push what I have public so the mod will be a minimum of what it was before plus having all the normal SanchoMod in-game GUI tweaks you've become accustomed to. No cheats, no ChoiceGuide, no SanchoSplits yet. Here's the summary of planned initial update release features:
1664164339247.png
So, this will basically be a SanchoMod minus the ChoiceGuide which is one helluva lot more than the initial mod for RR had, so don't be too bummed. There's only so many hours in a day and I've spend most of them with this VN rewriting perfectly good code due to the massive amount of image file name changes and screen name/label name changes. It's kinda sucked to be honest but I'm too close to bitch about it too much now. I'll keep y'all posted as always. Regards.

P.S. this fucking mod better be put back in the OP or I'm dropping it... it's too much work for folks to not know it's a thing.

May 27, 2017
Too big for Mega, sigh. It's download the first 5GB and then ask you to wait for 6 hours for the remaining 0.79GB. Switching IP doesn't work as you'll lose the first 5GB.... of course GDrive never works because too many people downloaded, which leaves us with exactly 1 download option, Mediafire.

I suggests compression to stay within the 5GB limit or 2 seperate files.
Use a Download Manager, it works for most download links, and provides speeds much faster than your browser's. Also has a bunch of other handy features. I can recommend "Free Download Manager", also works as a Torrent client.

For MEGA, if you don't have a paid account, use the MEGA desktop app. It allows your download to resume automatically when the free limit is used up. Or, you can even use a VPN (app, not browser extension) to bypass the limit and resume downloads.

For GDrive links, if it has reached its download limit, you can log-in to your Google account and add the file to your Google Drive, and download it form there.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
SanchoMod update status:

Okay folks, I've got a lot sorted but since it's almost 2300 hours here it's time for me to find a bite to eat real quick then I'll get back to it. I have the Motel Jack gallery 100%, the Photo Guide 100%, the Photo viewer 100%, and have the following left in the SanchoGallery:
  • Robin, Julia, Kelly, Shauntae, and the Cathy/Bekky/Kenya groupings (basically 5 more groups out of 19).
Once that's done I'll push what I have public so the mod will be a minimum of what it was before plus having all the normal SanchoMod in-game GUI tweaks you've become accustomed to. No cheats, no ChoiceGuide, no SanchoSplits yet. Here's the summary of planned initial update release features:
So, this will basically be a SanchoMod minus the ChoiceGuide which is one helluva lot more than the initial mod for RR had, so don't be too bummed. There's only so many hours in a day and I've spend most of them with this VN rewriting perfectly good code due to the massive amount of image file name changes and screen name/label name changes. It's kinda sucked to be honest but I'm too close to bitch about it too much now. I'll keep y'all posted as always. Regards.

P.S. this fucking mod better be put back in the OP or I'm dropping it... it's too much work for folks to not know it's a thing.
i love you man.. i love this game (Robin and Lana route) but i don't have the time to replay the whole game every time a new update comes out.. your mod makes it much more easy to play

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i love you man.. i love this game (Robin and Lana route) but i don't have the time to replay the whole game every time a new update comes out.. your mod makes it much more easy to play
See highlight... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You crack me up brother..... a fucking year since last update and you don't have time? You're one busy SOB bud!!! :ROFLMAO::p

All BS aside, thank you for the kind words... I'm certainly giving way more hours to y'all than I ever thought I would tbh. I'm happy a few folks find that beneficial to their experience.

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
Drink coffee then sleep in the MC's room. Click the door at the top left to get there
I am trying to do it but there is no coffee to drink, I am clicking everywhere..
can you check my save to see maybe there is a bug or am I just dont understand what I am supposed to do.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Looking forward to your mod Sancho1969
Me too brother... I'm looking forward to releasing the update so I can regain my sanity. This one's been a bit rough but it is what it is. It's almost 0100 hours here so I'm going to call it a day pretty soon. I should have my preliminary goal reached tomorrow morning after ~2 cups of coffee and I'll release. I have a few obligations IRL I must attend to pretty soon (it's almost end of Q3 so it's tax time for the businesses, gotta get reporting done and pay the man) so I really need this one off my plate for a bit.

SohamX

Mar 30, 2020
That's a name I haven't heard for a while. Like finding a stuck in your ️ , you forgot the last time you had .

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Can someone give me a hand with the sister's photos? It says I'm missing 11, I don't know where to get them :S

elvelk

Dec 22, 2018
I mostly never write on the forum, like most users here im mostly just lurking. But my god i loved this game. I actually think it might be one of my favorites because of the variation in the game, the story is a bit odd, but i like it either way. A bit grindy some bits but it's fine.

And Sancho1969, thanks for all the mods you make for the diffrent games, you are doing a solid work and i can't thank you enough.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes