Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good afternoon. Currently I'm done with all the galleries so I'm modifying the core mod code to set the foundation for other goodies such as a possible future ChoiceGuide as well:
Damn, I forgot to mention that SanchoSaves are now in as well. This gives you the option for custom save names OR continue to use Robbery's default save names. It's toggle On/Off via SanchoOptions like always of course.
1664221169292.png 1664221243913.png

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i gave up long ago to try continue from last save so now i just play scenes from this update.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Question about the gallery Sancho1969

Will scenes that have alternate choices have all open. Before i believe you couldn't stay with the police woman or the diner chick after the bath.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Question about the gallery Sancho1969

Will scenes that have alternate choices have all open. Before i believe you couldn't stay with the police woman or the diner chick after the bath.
SanchoGallery is just like it was before plus the new scenes. So, it's identical to the scenes in the OEM gallery, they are just all unlocked in the mod's gallery. They are coded so they don't unlock the OEM gallery so those remain "cheevos" (achievements) just like before as well. So, to answer your question, if the "alt" version exists in the OEM gallery then it's in SanchoGallery.

Reactions: Chimba

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good afternoon. Currently I'm done with all the galleries so I'm modifying the core mod code to set the foundation for other goodies such as a possible future ChoiceGuide as well:
I reckon once I'm done with the Prologue's rough draft ChoiceGuide (the dynamic coding will take time so it'll just be a rough for now) I'll go ahead and compile this beast up so you folks can tinker with it. I was only supposed to be updating the damn SanchoGallery anyway but I have a habit of pushing things further than I originally intend. It's about Crown & Coke time in my neck of the woods so that comes first. I probably need to make a mod thread but will use the original post here for the time being. I can change it later to be a link post to a mod thread later like you folks are used to seeing in my mod postings.

I'll keep you posted as I get a bow wrapped up (when I find a good stopping point).

Reactions: pkripem and Subyan

burlax12

Mar 5, 2019
It's been a year and i still don't know how to get the threesome scene with Robin and Lana..... Help a brother out, anybody

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's been a year and i still don't know how to get the threesome scene with Robin and Lana..... Help a brother out, anybody
Basically (it's a journey bud) it ultimately takes LanasFeelings(3+) AND RobinsFeelings(3+). Any combination lower and one of them will drop out. At the screen below, alternate who you talk to. Each time gives +1 to the representing LI.
1664234270710.png

pkripem

Oct 26, 2018
I reckon once I'm done with the Prologue's rough draft ChoiceGuide (the dynamic coding will take time so it'll just be a rough for now) I'll go ahead and compile this beast up so you folks can tinker with it. I was only supposed to be updating the damn SanchoGallery anyway but I have a habit of pushing things further than I originally intend. It's about Crown & Coke time in my neck of the woods so that comes first. I probably need to make a mod thread but will use the original post here for the time being. I can change it later to be a link post to a mod thread later like you folks are used to seeing in my mod postings.

I'll keep you posted as I get a bow wrapped up (when I find a good stopping point).

Jack and diet time for me....FYI that Mega link will not let me click it. Could be on my end or yours. Also I love your mods.
All your hard work is appreciated.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Jack and diet time for me....FYI that Mega link will not let me click it. Could be on my end or yours. Also I love your mods.
All your hard work is appreciated.
Good evening sir. Read above where the link was bud... that's not a link... it's a placeholder where the link used to be before it was pulled from the OP. I pulled it because of that so I could update the mod without any confusion and adding to "technical support" issues from folks installing the wrong mod into the new VN update.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
:waits patiently: I already have the game downloaded, Sancho1969, and I'm giving it a fresh play. :) Haven't played the game at all.
Remember, it's really an elaborate gallery mod like it was before... you just now will have the bonus of all the other features of SanchoMod MINUS the ChoiceGuide. Yes, I coded the Prologue's guide in the mod so far just to get the base code written... but it is NOT a "guide" mod. Just know that going in so you don't get pissed at me later :ROFLMAO:

So, it's basically a SanchoMod minus ChoiceGuide and SanchoCheats.

I should have a build out this evening sometime.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’ve just encountered an error why trying to do the sneak about from the Mum other Mum character it says the following an exemption has occurred while running the game code and exception possible infinite loop but I think I found a workaround on that bug basically reload a previous save before doing it

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
How important are choices in this game / obvious are they? Games without a guide always leave me a little leery of having to replay shit over and over trying to find the correct choice.

burlax12

Mar 5, 2019
Basically (it's a journey bud) it ultimately takes LanasFeelings(3+) AND RobinsFeelings(3+). Any combination lower and one of them will drop out. At the screen below, alternate who you talk to. Each time gives +1 to the representing LI.
ah you see... the thing is... i don't even get that far. let me rephrase, "idk how to trigger the scene at all".
do i have to start a new game+ or something?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes