Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ah you see... the thing is... i don't even get that far. let me rephrase, "idk how to trigger the scene at all".
do i have to start a new game+ or something?
Well, it's technically the last scene with Robin in this update so... you have to get that far.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Your mods rock, I'll wait for the full package on this one. (y) I'm in no hurry.
Thanks for the kind words bud... but remember, this originally was just meant to be a gallery mod as requested by folks last year. All other features should be considered a "bonus"... a bit of a above and beyond. I just don't want folks to get expectation too high before anything additional is even produced. Not an excuse but I have a lot on my plate currently, both with these mods and everyone around me IRL seeking my time and assistance. I'm doing my best to distribute that as evenly as possible... and still find some time to catch a nap every now and then. 24-hour days have been my nemesis since the day I was born... I need 'em ~36.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runner17 and Mukuro

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How important are choices in this game / obvious are they? Games without a guide always leave me a little leery of having to replay shit over and over trying to find the correct choice.
When you start you can choose a difficult. At the moment easy & middle you have a hint system and the right choice you can see red.

Searching hints after pictures it works only for your sister after this you must use the link to the walkthrough movie to find all or to find out how it works.

Some Gallery pics are only unlocked after a second play. When you play a game and start so new he don`t remember this was your second time.

At the moment I have seen only a ending with Robin I don`t know when you choose this if he remember this and you can start as a newgame+ or if this comes in a future version.

In the Gallery you can see how you can unlock this pic when you haven`t it (some pics only in newgame+).

Some posts before I wrote what bugs I found in this version. If the complete gallery is unlockable I can`t say so maybe it exist more bugs as I found.

My old save from 0.8a (the version before) was not compatible and such things sucks !!! You can see the different when you start new what options you have now and what you have had with your old save (the version before).

Last edited:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Hi ! i need your help ...

Is there any way to undo the talent points?

I can't get Ms Fine's photo because i had already unlocked the "Free Park Place" and the official no longer forbids me to enter that place..

Thanks in advance
Can you post your save? I thought I coded for that. She should say, may I help you

Reactions: zecon

Shefat

Dec 3, 2021
Hey can anyone make Rocking Robin V 0.8B Android Apk with SanchoMod because when i port this mod in other apk the game can't run.Please anyone help me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darksoul6565

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How important are choices in this game / obvious are they? Games without a guide always leave me a little leery of having to replay shit over and over trying to find the correct choice.
choices matter somewhat/a lot but are easy to figure (even i chose red option few times and still nothing bad happened, were those right no idea).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
normal update, confusing as *something* (prolly cause i played this update's updates only), can't say that update lacked sex, stories didn't make sense since those happened on lots of places. overall nice update.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
choices matter somewhat/a lot but are easy to figure (even i chose red option few times and still nothing bad happened, were those right no idea).
I think red options are the Correct choices
Indeed, Robbery1211 was like a kid in a toy shop when it came to text formatting and bling-age (colored text, vertical text, blinking text, etc). In MED sandbox the "red" choices are his noted "best choice". I'm personally not a fan of the dialogue color formatting myself for things like "thought", "whisper", etc.

Best practice (IMHO) is that devs use italics for "thought" and smaller text size preceded and ending with an asterisk for "whisper" dialogues. This is damn-near a universal acceptance over the decades in literature so it stands to reason... again in my personal opinion. It just makes for a more professional aesthetic overall.

MC says something: " Hi, I'm the MC, I have too much money and get more pussy than you. "
MC has a thought: " Hmm.. I think I'm the MC, and probably have too much money and get more pussy than you. "
MC whispers: " * Shhh. Don't tell anyone but I'm the MC, I have too much money and get more pussy than you. * "

See? Much better than using a crayon box to dictate dialogue purpose... again in my opinion.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes