Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Which one is that variable??
Well, I intentionally didn't say since I have no idea if or what purpose it will be used for going forward (good, bad, or ugly). So, at a minimum make a save point there. Choice2 has the variable but again I stress... the result is yet to be determined and may be beneficial, a hindrance, or a nothing-burger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Why quick menu setup is turned off ?? Very disappointed on that case
FWIW within SanchoMod you can toggle it On/Off at will (setting is saved on a per savefile basis) and even adjust it's position, color, and text size. Just so ya know the mod has full GUI customization options.

It can be toggled via two places, and customized in the options screen:
1664299253168.png
Also note that if "Restore Defaults" is selected then all GUI tweaks go back to dev's original VN GUI scheme.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

invman

Jan 23, 2018
Robbery1211 I really enjoy your game, great models and animations

Playing the game since v4 I think and I must say you are a pioneer of animations and consider you one of the best devs

The plot is good, something different from your average "dad went missing go fuck em all" but could use some polish

Keep up the amazing work

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Robbery1211 I really enjoy your game, great models and animations

Playing the game since v4 I think and I must say you are a pioneer of animations and consider you one of the best devs

The plot is good, something different from your average "dad went missing go fuck em all" but could use some polish

Keep up the amazing work
Thank you, words like yours keep me going above all else. I am still working on the script. I must admit that it isn’t easy.

Shefat

Dec 3, 2021
Can anyone make Rocking Robin V 0.8B Android port with SanchoMod because when i incerted severally Sancho mod in otherAndroid port the game can't open .Please anyone help me.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
FWIW within SanchoMod you can toggle it On/Off at will (setting is saved on a per savefile basis) and even adjust it's position, color, and text size. Just so ya know the mod has full GUI customization options.

It can be toggled via two places, and customized in the options screen:
Also note that if "Restore Defaults" is selected then all GUI tweaks go back to dev's original VN GUI scheme.
Sancho
Possible to unlock secret photos available on laptop of Lana using your mod ??

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho
Possible to unlock secret photos available on laptop of Lana using your mod ??
Refresh my memory as I'm currently working on expanding the ChoiceGuide (separate module of the mod), those are separate from Lana's hidden photos (those found in the SanchoGallery)?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Graphically created photos (according to mc) View attachment 2068142
Well, I have a guide for them, not a blunt unlocker. From the main menu (while not in-game) select "SanchoMod" then "SanchoGallery" and find the choices at the top-right. Choose "Photo Location Guide" and get all the guides here:
1664303395170.png
Then simply click on the Photo# you need assistance with to view the image guide.

Note that there is also a Photo Viewer so you can see all images whether they been unlocked or not. All of these features operate isolated in the background so they don't physically unlock things for you (this is intentional so you maintain your "cheevos").

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes, but with that scene you cannot access or unlock the next photo of Ms Fine , i think I said it before ..... It's necessary that the officer does not allow you to access the place to unlock or get the next photo... :cautious:
You're having an issue getting this one?:
1664309703744.png

Reactions: zecon
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes