Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
LOL , i thought that the dialogue or that the officer told you that you couldn't pass ... unlocked the photo, but i was fucking wrong :ROFLMAO:, seriously... THANK YOU very much ! for the help (y)
For folks in this situation I'll do you a solid (although it will delay the next update release of the ChoiceGuide to date). Like some of my other mods (think doughnuts or magazines for example ;)) I can code in assistance for hidden photos for those that require it when wanted in-game (instead of exiting to main menu and going to SanchoGallery's photo location guide for assistance). For those that don't understand what I'm getting at here's some roughs as a picture is worth a thousand words as they say:

Here the ChoiceGuide is toggled on as noted in the MiniMenu (note how the MiniMenu info changes automatically to alert the player) The notification flashes and such to get your attention:
RR SM C01a1.jpg RR SM C01a2.jpg
And for those purists who run the mod without the ChoiceGuide activated for a spoiler-free walkthrough experience:
RR SM C01a3.jpg RR SM C01a4.jpg
So, how 'bout them apples?

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
when i want to go out it takes me directly to the hotel and i cant go out from there
is this a bug?

Screenshot (49).png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I know I said I might release an update last night with more content but I've been on such a roll I just felt it wouldn't "wow" you enough. I now have all the hidden photos dynamically integrated and even made Heather's initial "free roam" event that kicks hers off to be dynamic in the MiniStat screen like my other AAA mod titles have... in other words I'm pulling no punches here, I'm going for it. With that said the base ChoiceGuide is not done but I do have all the character's specific scripts written and starting on the locations menu choices.

This is a boatload of work so I will be releasing it in chunks as I have other VN's updating and dropping as we speak so I just can't work on this one 12+ hours a day right now. I also have some close family with some really serious issues that require my attention so there's that as well. I guess after 11 months straight without a day off I'm fixing to start paying the price in the next few months. Just know I'm not a cyborg... I have family and employees that must remain priority. I appreciate your understanding as I continue to hammer out code.

I'll have a content update very soon. I'd drop some teasers but I reckon y'all are getting tired of being hyped, so I'll leave it be for now. Regards.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Well, I know I said I might release an update last night with more content but I've been on such a roll I just felt it wouldn't "wow" you enough. I now have all the hidden photos dynamically integrated and even made Heather's initial "free roam" event that kicks hers off to be dynamic in the MiniStat screen like my other AAA mod titles have... in other words I'm pulling no punches here, I'm going for it. With that said the base ChoiceGuide is not done but I do have all the character's specific scripts written and starting on the locations menu choices.

This is a boatload of work so I will be releasing it in chunks as I have other VN's updating and dropping as we speak so I just can't work on this one 12+ hours a day right now. I also have some close family with some really serious issues that require my attention so there's that as well. I guess after 11 months straight without a day off I'm fixing to start paying the price in the next few months. Just know I'm not a cyborg... I have family and employees that must remain priority. I appreciate your understanding as I continue to hammer out code.

I'll have a content update very soon. I'd drop some teasers but I reckon y'all are getting tired of being hyped, so I'll leave it be for now. Regards.
Sancho, you rock, but take care of yourself and family. Thanks for everything! (y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Well, fuckit, here's some "freeroam" teasers anyway. Notice the changes in the MiniStat:
and a couple giving you an idea how the hidden photo guide works in the MiniStat:
RR SM C01b10.jpg RR SM C01b11.jpg
Of course the info can be completely turned off anytime by toggling Off the ChoiceGuide (they work as an integrated set).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damnnn.. all my money is gone form the ATM, during the ms Fine photo hunt..in the last step where u can chose to stop or continue..when i try to withdraw all my money form atm (i got more than 17 milions) to see if it pop the photo...it not add money on my pocket ..and amout says Rich...when i try to see balance back..it says 0 in ATM
reloading do nothing..same amount both in pocket but in ATM it says 0 $..any change to add them back?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
damnnn.. all my money is gone form the ATM, during the ms Fine photo hunt..in the last step where u can chose to stop or continue..when i try to withdraw all my money form atm (i got more than 17 milions) to see if it pop the photo...it not add money on my pocket ..and amout says Rich...when i try to see balance back..it says 0 in ATM
reloading do nothing..same amount both in pocket but in ATM it says 0 $..any change to add them back?
Check the inventory. What does it say? Also, do a balance Enquiry

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Robbery1211

Hey bud. An issue regarding DustinJacks in game (starting from scratch verified) in:
label lana_motel_1
You are not exiting the scene properly (you have a simple return unlike all the others where you have jumps) and when deployed at the motel room to view the scene it kicks the player at the end of the Lana scene to the talent point screen rather than the map screen and sets the time of day to "evening" rather than "day". Not sure, but it's kinda fucked up compared to the other scenes in the DustinJacks menu so thought you might want to test it yourself (from scratch, second night stay at motel).

Regards.

Reactions: Robbery1211

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Robbery1211

Hey bud. An issue regarding DustinJacks in game (starting from scratch verified) in:
label lana_motel_1
You are not exiting the scene properly (you have a simple return unlike all the others where you have jumps) and when deployed at the motel room to view the scene it kicks the player at the end of the Lana scene to the talent point screen rather than the map screen and sets the time of day to "evening" rather than "day". Not sure, but it's kinda fucked up compared to the other scenes in the DustinJacks menu so thought you might want to test it yourself (from scratch, second night stay at motel).

Regards.
I'll check it out, thanks

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
OMG... one of my fav. was told the game was dead along with the author. and yet here it is... an UPDATE, along with six pages of commentary (phfft) :cool:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, Robbery1211, it's been a while so I restarted with v0.8b. The MC has been to the Motel once, and I unlocked the first Lana fap scene. I then had the MC go to the motel again a couple of nights later and wake in the morning. Instead of leaving, I have him try to fap again to the same Lana scene. Very shortly after a notification says the second Lana scene is unlocked, I get the "critical error" screen (with the lovely Melissa in her wine-colored outfit) saying you should know about the error. Rather than going to your Discord, I thought having my save just before that might be useful and so am attaching it here.

Reactions: Robbery1211

porxo

Oct 27, 2019
I am stuck at Fine Times. I found the Detective and in the elevator it said more coming soon. I get to the normal screen but after going in any room and using the global link to get out I end up in the hotel again with nothing to do and unable to leave. Any help?
Was this ever fixed? Just ran into the same problem on version 0.8b

Reactions: misdark

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Was this ever fixed?
Nope.
I suspect that problem is here, but I am not a coder.
Python:
    jump exitfinestime_lana

if visualnovel == True:
        return

jump plenty_hotel_room_livingroom
In attachment, there is whole script for the event.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Check the inventory. What does it say? Also, do a balance Enquiry
i've done already balance...before doing this for the photo hunt atm said Rich and balance 17 milion, now says 0$...in my inventory i had the right amout 260k dollars and had 50k or so into car stash... any way to have them back? thanks

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes