Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I took the time, to test patch.
1) It works with compressed version only. Probably because scripts are unpacked in it. In full game, scripts are packed together with images, videos and audio.
Robbery, sorry, but this wont prevent people from enabling developer and config console. It's rather easy to enable it anyway.
2) This patch exits finetime, but kidnapping of Holly is not solved.
Before this bug we are supposed to leave Hotel, wait till night, then return to Hotel and find the Holly. Bug is that after leaving the hotel, we are just returned to lobby and stuck there.
In VN mode, this event works less or more correctly. (that's why I suspected part with VN == True)
Here is my save (sandbox) with bug replicated (10-3) and one, slightly before triggering bug (10-5)
Archiving has nothing to do with how variables are read... and that VN conditional is only looking to see what mode the player is in... so it's neither of those. I'm really too busy coding the mod right now but I'll likely take a look later. All I was aware of was folks not being able to exit FineTime so that's all I looked for at the time.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Will someone please tell me how to get to the bank area to get MS.Fines 7th pic ? I already withdrew all m.c cash from bank like the hint suggest no money in bank:unsure:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Check the rimming scenes too. Why it is unavoidable during with Elaine when mc not rejecting eating out her ? Why it is unavoidable if mc is the star during threesome with Lana & robin ?
Bud, how you answer fetishes don't mean shit. Take this example:
1664493517113.png
You don't like feet? Picked it? Nope, VN doesn't give a shit... you get feet regardless. :ROFLMAO:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Well, thank you for your time. I am just rying to figure what was messed here.

I didn't mean that archiving is somehow responsible for bug. I was trying to figure why it didn't work with full version of game. After re-check, it works.

Of course, that conditional doesn't cause bug. What I meant is, that something around one of such conditional is messed up:
Python:
    jump exitfinestime_lana

if visualnovel == True:
        return

jump plenty_hotel_room_livingroom
We are first jumped to exit scene, and then we are jumped penthouse living room... and somehow we don't go to either of those two. I know, you don't have time right now, just trying find right trace. Thanks for your effort again. :)
in the console type : finestimeactive_now = False

Reactions: Thermophob
Aug 16, 2016
I'm trying to replicate. It appears you are maybe in VisualNovel mode, is that correct? If so ~when does it occur (do you get started with the Prologue up to a certain point). I'm updating another VN currently but will look deeper into this after a while.
It occurs in both VN and sandbox mode. Ignore button works, but I don't know if ignoring it causes problems down the line. First instance is during the opening bit after the house is ransacked when the sister starts rubbing MC with her feet in the hotel bed, last line before the error is "Think of something."

Another instance is on Wednesday on the phone with the Mom after she says "Plus, I wear your T-shirt around the house." Next line causes the exact same error.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
What a surprise I got after playing this AVN. I really liked the music and the girls (especially Robin, Lana and Ms Fine). Can't wait for more content about this AVN.

Reactions: Robbery1211

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It occurs in both VN and sandbox mode. Ignore button works, but I don't know if ignoring it causes problems down the line. First instance is during the opening bit after the house is ransacked when the sister starts rubbing MC with her feet in the hotel bed, last line before the error is "Think of something."

Another instance is on Wednesday on the phone with the Mom after she says "Plus, I wear your T-shirt around the house." Next line causes the exact same error.
Insure you have the v0.8b mod installed inside a new/clean version of the VN. Both of those scenes work fine on 4 bench test systems here and for thousands of other folks. Something is borked with your install... make sure you have v0.8b of the VN and v0.8b of the mod, install both fresh. You will get after "Think of something." (actual choices depend on variables such as difficulty setting, VN mode, etc):
1664504837846.png 1664504868648.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Repeated grammatical issue, non-critical:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When the conditional is True the player gets the following twice:
mom "You may not make much at first but if you do well it will pay off big time."
mom "Please, try your best to do well."

Not a biggie, just noting it.
FYI, Robbery1211, there's something similar in ckelly.rpy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't have sex with Charmaine after the halted hit on her, you won't see it ofc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Robbery1211

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
in the console type : finestimeactive_now = False
It solves just a part of problem. I am able to wait until the night. But when I return to Plenty Hotel at night, I cant trigger scene with Holly (label hollymyholly). After I trigger the scene from console: jump hollymyholly, I need to trigger exit scene, again with console jumpexitfinestime_lana.
Shouldn't hollymyholly be automatically loaded when MC enters Hotel at night? And scene with Holly would need to set variable for MC's father death.... and trigger exitfinestime_lana...

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
you probably want to park somewhere else ( searching for the drone)
where is it i cant find it

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes