Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
It solves just a part of problem. I am able to wait until the night. But when I return to Plenty Hotel at night, I cant trigger scene with Holly (label hollymyholly). After I trigger the scene from console: jump hollymyholly, I need to trigger exit scene, again with console jumpexitfinestime_lana.
Shouldn't hollymyholly be automatically loaded when MC enters Hotel at night? And scene with Holly would need to set variable for MC's father death.... and trigger exitfinestime_lana...
That scene triggers when he goes to his apartment not the Hotel. There is nothing else to do at the Plenty Hotel after Finestime

Last edited:
Reactions: Thermophob

Nothsor

Jul 20, 2017
Greetings,
I seem to be stuck. I have been playing the game and reached the point where Johnnie trashed Lana's place. Game says to go find Johnnie. Jason told me he's at the diner, but when I try going to the doner it says have to check pon Charmaine and confromt Mr E. But I can't to to the mansion at night, and If I try to go home to reset the day it says I need to find Johnnie. I'm playing v8b

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’m a bit confused right now in regards to the gallery unlocked I mean take for instance The main characters male friend it’s says to unlock the second Replayable event mc have to tell tikkoya she’s beautiful and then go to his house however every time I do that there is no option to look at what’s going on only available choice is to try and get an answer quickly so I need help with that if anyone can please help me I would greatly appreciate that

Last edited:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Greetings,
I seem to be stuck. I have been playing the game and reached the point where Johnnie trashed Lana's place. Game says to go find Johnnie. Jason told me he's at the diner, but when I try going to the doner it says have to check pon Charmaine and confromt Mr E. But I can't to to the mansion at night, and If I try to go home to reset the day it says I need to find Johnnie. I'm playing v8b
Can you give me your save?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Speaking of the drone and fox quests, Robbery1211, I've identified a small text inconsistency for you. It has to do with these two "find" jobs at the diner. If Mr. Embarrato has already been executed, the dialogue after completing either of these "find" quests mentions that 90% should go to Mr. Embarrato, which means you end up paying a dead man. I mean, I could maybe see paying Kelly as his heir, but that's not what it says now. I do quite like the Energizer Bunny clapping Charmaine does after you complete one of those missions. :LOL:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
So Kelly will not come to live with mc if mc helped her to win their tradition ??
She have to be a whore of embarrato & Jess to live with mc ?? Big bummer

x2jellx

Jan 21, 2020
tried both living room at the mansion and apartment, still can't find the spot to drink coffee

ah.... at the penthouse

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. Apologies for the delay but I had some other VN updates that dropped and took my attention the last 48hrs. I've sorted all the the menu choices for the ChoiceGuide in SanchoMod and will update the mod publicly sometime today (that's the goal). I will likely not proceed to coding the dynamic FreeRoam guide as I keep running into bugs and erratic issues that have me circling my tail constantly and isn't an efficient use of time currently. I know you folks want that but we've got to give Robbery time to sort out all the issues. With that said I'll grab some lunch then load the project back up and integrity test everything new I have (~500 menu choices added to the ChoiceGuide).

Regards.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Good morning. Apologies for the delay but I had some other VN updates that dropped and took my attention the last 48hrs. I've sorted all the the menu choices for the ChoiceGuide in SanchoMod and will update the mod publicly sometime today (that's the goal). I will likely not proceed to coding the dynamic FreeRoam guide as I keep running into bugs and erratic issues that have me circling my tail constantly and isn't an efficient use of time currently. I know you folks want that but we've got to give Robbery time to sort out all the issues. With that said I'll grab some lunch then load the project back up and integrity test everything new I have (~500 menu choices added to the ChoiceGuide).

Regards.
Take your time man (already finished update!!)

DA released an android apk with your mod. Is it for VN version then ??

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, I may be dumb but I'm pretty sure this question is wrongly phrased.

rrwrong.png

It says, "...what relation am I to Julia..." It's referencing the MC's relationship to the step mother, so the answers should relate to the MC and not Julia, ie. He's her son/son-in-law/step-son. How the question should read for the answers to make sense is, "what relation is Julia to me" or something similar.

Reactions: Robbery1211

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
How annoying. I say I’m still working on the script in the changelog then get four bad ratings for the script. Oh well four more blocked people.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How annoying. I say I’m still working on the script in the changelog then get four bad ratings for the script. Oh well four more blocked people.
Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Having never heard of typos apparently, one of the reviewers comments on a single misspelling while leaving out an entire word themselves from the very same sentence (let alone failing to capitalize the beginning of any sentence, etc.):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some people think they know everything. :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Robbery1211

Some scene inconsistencies pop up periodically like this for example (convo with E then all of a sudden the map pops in then back to convo).. it makes zero sense:
Python:
boss1 "Why are you here."
dustin "I'm here to talk about Charmaine."
scene mapscreen   # SanchoNote: Why in the world is the map being shown in the middle of convo?
show storefront_idle:
xpos 1318 ypos 616
with Dissolve(1)
boss1 "What about Charmaine?"
dustin "She made a mistake, she knows that."

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes