Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fuck me, another fubar.

Robbery1211 Issue with LanaTime, Day3:
To get to label theshipmentofguns to earn l_theshipmentofguns it must be Night on Day3:
Python:
elif day_time == 3 and lanatime_day == 3 and l_theshipmentofguns == False and l_letdamienspeak == True and l_emailedelaine_0 == True:
    call hats from _call_hats_339
    jump theshipmentofguns
So, as coded to change l_theshipmentofguns to True the player can only use the drone on Day3 at Night, but you can't leave the damn house at night no matter what Day it is:
1664746656612.png

So, the only logical situation is that you meant for day_time to be "2" and not "3" (so you could use the drone before the Lana "Truth or Dare" event), right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I sincerely apologize folks as I know I've been pretty much dropping teaser pics and telling you I'd have you a mod update pushed out before this weekend started but I keep getting cockblocked by bugs and dead-ends. I'm not trying to sound whiny (is that how you spell it?), only explaining that I've put in over well over 50hrs into new code of the next pending update since Monday's mod update and feel like I'm letting folks down. There's not enough whiskey to sort this out as I can't go assuming the dev's intentions regarding some of the bugs (normally I'd just fix them but there's too many unknowns as to intent for me to be presumptuous).

I'm fixing to grab a Crown & Coke anyway but thought I'd drop a note... I'm a bit frustrated to say the least but please know that I'm sincerely trying to create a proper SanchoMod for this title.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fuck me, another fubar.

Robbery1211 Issue with LanaTime, Day3:
To get to label theshipmentofguns to earn l_theshipmentofguns it must be Night on Day3:
Python:
elif day_time == 3 and lanatime_day == 3 and l_theshipmentofguns == False and l_letdamienspeak == True and l_emailedelaine_0 == True:
    call hats from _call_hats_339
    jump theshipmentofguns
So, as coded to change l_theshipmentofguns to True the player can only use the drone on Day3 at Night, but you can't leave the damn house at night no matter what Day it is:
View attachment 2078215

So, the only logical situation is that you meant for day_time to be "2" and not "3" (so you could use the drone before the Lana "Truth or Dare" event), right?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I found the loophole (You know I don't accept defeat).

If the player goes to the "Guest Room" at night you can get to porch (outside) in either of two places:
1664749960284.png

So, Robbery1211 cockblocked the fucking front door but didn't the guest room door... how 'bout those apples?

Mention: kauthor Try that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: cxx and Runner17

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod next update progress

Ugh...
1664844546356.png 1664844615166.png

Okay, typo jokes aside here's where I'm at:
Menu choice ChoiceGuide: Done
HeatherPhoto DynamicGuide: Done
LanaPhoto DynamicGuide: Done
FinePhoto DynamicGuide: Done
LanaTime FreeRoam guide: Done
FineTime FreeRoam guide: Not done
Overall FreeRoam DynamicGuide: Not done

My plan is to release a public update to the mod once I'm done with FineTime... since that seems to be what if fucking up folks the most. The overall FreeRoam guide will likely be put on hold until Robbery sorts all the bugs out. I've done massive AAA project FreeRoam guides on titles you're familiar with but they consume so many hours that it's not worth me wasting them on code that is certain to change (it has to, it's too fucked up to stay the same).

That being said I've only test non-VN modes so some amount of tweaking for the VN mode specifically as the ChoiceGuide's event choice data will certainly be different to a degree. I'll speedrun that when I'm done and add VN-mode specific conditionals as needed (as long as it's not thousands). Speaking of thousands... there's so many variables in this VN (there's over a thousand persistent variables alone which is abnormally fucking huge) that I haven't even honed the stat menu's Event Choices. That's a task for another day.

So, that's where I reckon I'm at... besides enjoying a fine glass of Crown as I work. Regards.

Xevrob

Apr 18, 2020
Some of these were insanely hard to find especially the one in the Aunts House. Ended up resorting to checking the script files to find which sections they were located in and then scouring those scenes. Anyways aside from the one you get from the story quest mission the locations are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still missing one fucking picture i got all the above pics but need one more. And yes i got the quest one in the beginning.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What the actual fuck?
1664911728273.png
Where's Jaye you motherfucker?
And WTF have you actually done with her?

Sorry...flashbacks. But damn that looks just like Christian, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Balu83

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damn, I should have been done with the FinesTime dynamic guide hours ago but now I see why folks have been having issues. It's honestly fucked up code and needs to be reworked imho. I'm almost done with the guide but I'm not fixing the bugs I've trampled on along the way... it's just too presumptuous to how they will truly (if ever) be resolved (not all 100% intent is obvious or known).

Some of these bugs are more obvious to the player than others since they involve the way scenes play out. You see, there's some events within each "FinesTime(Time)" (think of this as in a time/day scenario) that Robbery intended to add to "bonus" situations as in the player is awarded a bonus if they achieve all events within a certain FinesTime(Time). The problem with this is that it backfired on him with the way scenes play out if the player doesn't achieve all of them in time.

Here's an example to explain my point:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apologies for the wall of text (I'll wrap the above in a spoiler tag to minimize it's size). I simply feel that folks should honestly know what's taking me so long to get this done (well, for those that care anyway).

Note: I fully respect Robbery so don't take this post as a beatdown. He obviously excels in rendering and (potentially) story but this pieced together code is just something else entirely. There's so much LemmaSoft and StackOverflow junk in here it's like forcing a square peg inside a round hole. It kinda bums me out considering there was about a year hiatus to get things sorted. The man desperately requires proper beta testers. Whoever did test for him is simply incompetent which can be proven factual by countless examples. You fans that know how to test and report proper should reach out, honestly. I'm doing my part, the rest of you fans with skillsets should consider doing so as well (again, imho).

Time for an adult beverage, or two. Here's a fresh teaser of FinesTime's dynamic FreeRoam guide (MiniStat), toggled On/Off:
1664933739361.png 1664933865945.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Robbery1211

I'll make folks an exit in the mod from FinesTime rolled back far enough for you to correct all the issues. PLEASE allow the point right after this dialogue to be solid enough (it's more than enough back for you to sort):
1664940402360.png
Which is the R3 Hallway here:
1664940506384.png
This should allow sufficient label/scene with Heather's call to sort out the problem which initiates after that call which I gave you the basic problems and info here even though more needs to be coded correctly in that label. I'd be obliged if you do this but also understand if you don't give a shit about my request. I'm only putting my time into this to promote your product as I gain absolutely nothing but folks that follow SanchoMod have come to expect bulletproof stability and accuracy... and I can't supply that 100% with the state the VN is currently in tbh. I'll have your back as long as the knives stay out of mine bud. On that you have my word. Best to you and yours as always.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I've started a new VN (0.8b) after playing the sandbox (pre 0.7d). I find the story line doesn't seem to connect.
e.g.:
1) MC is supposed to sleep at the penthouse (Heather), but some how i ended crashing at Jason's
2) you're sleeping in your car, get busted by a cop, you see Lana's car in the area. you're supposed to ask her about it later. at this point when you do ask her about she finds out her BF is cheating on her. but in the VN it seems there was a disagreement between her and her BF.
3) at one point MC was talking to Lana, find out she's still a virgin, like MC. a few days later she talks about having sex with her BF a few months before.
the story line is rather confusing after "remake of the rework of the remake".

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I've started a new VN (0.8b) after playing the sandbox (pre 0.7d). I find the story line doesn't seem to connect.
e.g.:
1) MC is supposed to sleep at the penthouse (Heather), but some how i ended crashing at Jason's
2) you're sleeping in your car, get busted by a cop, you see Lana's car in the area. you're supposed to ask her about it later. at this point when you do ask her about she finds out her BF is cheating on her. but in the VN it seems there was a disagreement between her and her BF.
3) at one point MC was talking to Lana, find out she's still a virgin, like MC. a few days later she talks about having sex with her BF a few months before.
the story line is rather confusing after "remake of the rework of the remake".
I don't think these inconsistencies only come up in the VN version. I played the sandbox version and after finding Lana's car it's never mentioned again until she wants it back from her boyfriend after dumping him. The PC never once suspects Lana's boyfriend to be cheating.
And I also ran into this one line, where Lana claims she hasn't had sex for months, which is strange, because Lana's and the PC's virginity is made out to be a big deal for the rest of the game.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes