BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Please share your save
Thanks so much! I hope this helps. For any clarification. I was using the Sanchomod if that may have caused a hiccup or not. I also just got some talent points through story events, though they only started happening during chapter 5 I think. The progress bar still doesn't move though and followers are still at 1 but I'm not sure if that's by design.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Thanks so much! I hope this helps. For any clarification. I was using the Sanchomod if that may have caused a hiccup or not. I also just got some talent points through story events, though they only started happening during chapter 5 I think. The progress bar still doesn't move though and followers are still at 1 but I'm not sure if that's by design.
I’ll look into this soon. The progress bar moves when you find the drones and fox until 5.

Reactions: BoomDaBoom

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Quick Question Regarding Billy Dee Talent points.
I have plenty of Talent points, but I don't want to "buy" things I can achieve in the game without it.

There is one called Julia Loves you.

Does that mean I need to "Buy that with a talent point" or can I get Julia to love me without it?

(Same question for Sarah Unlocked and Momma Unlock?)

I kind of see the Billly Dee talent buys as in game "cheats" to reduce grind?
But must I buy these to progress these stories?

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
Not sure how to unlock motel scenes. I got to the point where I need to go to victoria's office in the evening after getting the mansion back. when I do I get a warning saying that if I want to unlock holly's first motel scene I need to do that first or it will be locked. How do I do that? how do i unlock most motel scenes because almost all are locked

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

pepo31

Feb 7, 2022
Hello i am playing sandbox mode and i want to unlock the third and fourth kelly's scenes I have sanchomod gallery I saw in the third scene that mc uses a drone to spy the chat between kelly and her father
I didn't have a chance to talk or help her again after she helped mc with the robery only watched the fifth scene in the laptop in robin's house

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So I'm currently stuck at "Go to Emeralds at park place during DAY" and have no clue how to access it, a previous post mentioned a rectangular box but i dont see it at all.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
what am i supposed to do on lanas day 3 , it says fly drone and its showing me the fat fuck sleeping but cant see anything to click on

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Had a few hours this afternoon to work on this so here's the latest:
Menu choice ChoiceGuide: Done
HeatherPhoto DynamicGuide: Done
LanaPhoto DynamicGuide: Done
FinePhoto DynamicGuide: Done
LanaTime FreeRoam guide: Done
FineTime FreeRoam guide: Done (as far as I can get due to story abruptly halting and buggy code)
Overall FreeRoam DynamicGuide: Not done (will continue once the bugs have been squashed)

Regarding FinesTime event I'm going to give you an "emergency exit" for the helluvit. A savepoint notification is provided to alert you so you can have a stable save file. A bit after that scene (where folks have been getting caught in a code loop) is where I created the exit choice which gives you all the info, warnings, and a way to change your mind before proceeding:
If the player decides to go back all variables are reverted 100% exact and they are placed at the end of the current Zeron event:
If the player proceeds to exit then they get an info screen then dropped in the map to have a ball:

I've also moved the Hidden Photo Guide from the gallery to the SanchoCheats screen so it can be accessed while in-game. It has been recoded to function correctly this way and when you're done looking at it you'll return to exactly where you were when you initially accessed the guide (basically a screen toggle within a screen toggle):
I'm speedrunning VN mode to insure those folks have a correct ChoiceGuide that doesn't have the non-VN mode code overlap and tuning that code as I go. This is also giving me the opportunity to flesh out the stat screens with event choice data that's relevant. Once this is done I'm pushing it all out for the mod update.

Regards.
Very thoughtful, especially with the borked code save point.

thanks 5.gif

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes