HERUTHEFALCON

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone help me?

I'm clicking on the counter to drink coffee,nothing, and when I go to sleep Nothing happens

I know you have to have coffee in your inventory

Edit:Fixed

You have to do it at momma apartment,Not the mansion

supermannnnn

Aug 29, 2018
View attachment 1350765

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Rocking Robin - Multi-Mod Edition ( v0.8b )

Game Version: v0.8b
Mod Version: v0.8b
Mod Updated: 09-26-2022
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Bonus: Motel Jack scene gallery, fully independent, fully unlocked. I set up all the scenes as replays for user convenience.
  • Hidden Photo Location Guide. Fully featured custom guide now includes all 3 characters as requested by users.
  • Hidden Photo Viewer. Includes all 3 character's photos, customized layout as requested by users.
  • Realtime PhotoGuide, FreeRoam, and Pathing guide. Featuring the all new dynamic FreeRoamGuide.
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

For those few scrub code bandits, please see the fine print below.
Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
Sorry if i'm being annoying, but why my gallery is still locked ? I cant unlocked it

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Robbery1211

Amazing game! The story gave me sex in the city vibes a little :KEK: Overall, it's very interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing more. The general quality is great, and there is even animation. I can imagine it took a long time to render everything.

But I'm not sure why the game has a sandbox mode. At least, I haven't seen any repeatable sex scenes or other activities that result in rewards.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So I take it then that Lana's quest line is still all sorts of fucked? I started a new game in both sandbox and vn mode and there is no option to choose Lana's backstory. Ok I can live with that. But then in the event where Johnnie wrecks Lana's house she says every version of the event one after the other. From her saying she didnt want to get married to him to Johnnie only having a crush on her and then not having sex with Johnnie in months???? Wtf?
This is in both VN mode and sandbox mode btw.

Robbery1211

Last edited:

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
Hi.. Can someone help me please to understand how I can start a mission after accepting it (for example "Where´s my furry fox") and how I can increase a character level (for example Charmaine)??!...
Thanks a lot!

2023-01-09 22_20_25-ROCKING ROBIN VERSION 8B.png

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
MCs adoptive moms were a lesbian couple before becoming intimate with MCs real dad. There's also an option near the current update about how you want your relationship with Robin and Lana: them becoming intimate with each other alongside you, or just pleasuring you without them interacting during sex scenes.
Is Robin and Lana in relationship with each other outside sex scenes? I really don't wanna see the women being lovey dovey with each other in or outside the sex scenes.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Is Robin and Lana in relationship with each other outside sex scenes? I really don't wanna see the women being lovey dovey with each other in or outside the sex scenes.
That's mentioned in the spoiler I wrote (except I forgot to mention that the decision also counts outside sex). MC can decide how his relationship with both girls is gonna be and if you don't want them to be lovey dovey with each other then you can choose that option.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well luckily for you it's something you can choose.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah thanx for the facepalms but reason i had to ask is because i have played games where yes you could skip the scenes but they still acted lovey dovey outside the scenes and to me that's just as bad. Nothing i care to see.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Yeah thanx for the facepalms but reason i had to ask is because i have played games where yes you could skip the scenes but they still acted lovey dovey outside the scenes and to me that's just as bad. Nothing i care to see.
To answer the question you can choose how they interact with each other, if you choose:
  1. Lana Star: You and Robin focus on pleasing Lana, Robin is Bi-sexual and will interact with Lana who is Bi-curious, They are friendly but not romantic with each other
  2. Robin Star: same as above only with with Robin and Lana roles reversed
  3. You Star: Robin and Lana focus on pleasing you and do not interact with each other, they are friendly not romantic
  4. Lana & Robin Star: You focus on pleasing both of them but they do not interact with each other, both are heterosexual, they act friendly but not romantically with each other
  5. Lana & You: Robin Focuses on pleasing you and Lana, Robin is bi-curious and will interact with Lana, but Lana is Heterosexual and will only engage in certain things with Robin when you are around
  6. Robin & You Star: Same as above with Robin and Lana's roles reversed
  7. Everyone Stars: Full blown Throuple relationship, Everyone focus on pleasuring everyone else, both girls are bisexual and treat each other like lovers, ie romantically.
Sounds like you would likely be interested in 3 or 4 and definately should avoid 7. I dont how "friendly" they treat each other outside of that or if that would be too much for you as only you can aswer that question since each persons tolerance is different. But i assume they just dont act super jealous or hostile to each other.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes