Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
So i saw in a gallery that there's a "lana virgin route", then i went on ahead and tried a LOT of stuff but couldn't get it no matter what, there's no walkthrough either.
Also saw a lot of people asking in this thread but there's no answer, so any kind soul would like to point me in the direction to HOW do i get this mythical virgin lana route?
I dont remember, but dont you choose a route when you first meet Lana?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
by sacrificing 10 virgins on under full blue moon on feb 30th.
I just returned from an alternate universe where there actually IS a February 30th, lets just say, that resulted in something different and pretty much world ending. But anywho...... Whats this about a virgin route for lana

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I just returned from an alternate universe where there actually IS a February 30th, lets just say, that resulted in something different and pretty much world ending. But anywho...... Whats this about a virgin route for lana
Im not sure since it was changed in one or two last updates. Maybe you need to lose virginity with her? Havent checked it since i always lose it to Heather. Try asking dev, maybe he'll answer.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
WTF chuck, so I picked stay with Lana and got that ending, the ending said Kat killed your dad, but playing from the Lana save again and picking Kat gets me killed, what the fuck is that shit.
picking anyone but you gets you killed. You will learn that it wasnt Kat.

Dante0556

Mar 11, 2019
I was trying to change some stats in the save file using a online program, I could find cash, but couldn’t find talent points to adjust. Anyone know if they can be edited.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I dunno why but every time i get to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I imagine Pee Wee Herman yelling that out as if someone had said the magic word of the day lol.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
picking anyone but you gets you killed. You will learn that it wasnt Kat.
I came here to look up the answer to that as I'm at that part now and didn't even have to ask. I have a feeling that I know who it actually was. If I'm right then
is the one who did it or had it done. And now, its time for me to finish playing the game

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I already figured it out. However the reason I just stopped playing again to come back is to make this post real quick

Welp, due to the amount of women he creampied and how many times he did it, I have a feeling that Robin isn't the only one Dustin knocked up.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes