A Great Oni

Nov 4, 2018
Decent, I'd give it a 4/10. Dialogue is poor and unrealistic, gets cringy during the scenes more often than not. VN Mode needs alot of work, missing scenes where they should be and repeated/stopped plots such as the Holly kidnapping. "Fine's Time" Is outright broken in the VN, didn't bother replaying to see if it was just because the hints broke but I know finding the clothes wasn't working for a fact. Hopefully whenever I revisit this it has a revamp, all in all it was moderately enjoyable and worth the download.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Decent, I'd give it a 4/10. Dialogue is poor and unrealistic, gets cringy during the scenes more often than not. VN Mode needs alot of work, missing scenes where they should be and repeated/stopped plots such as the Holly kidnapping. "Fine's Time" Is outright broken in the VN, didn't bother replaying to see if it was just because the hints broke but I know finding the clothes wasn't working for a fact. Hopefully whenever I revisit this it has a revamp, all in all it was moderately enjoyable and worth the download.
Finding Clothes part has not been added yet. Once you sleep with Fine while Robin watches you banging Fine, Thats pretty much were it ends for Ms.Fine. i think thats going to get implemenyed in upcoming update.

Reactions: Robbery1211

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Finding Clothes part has not been added yet. Once you sleep with Fine while Robin watches you banging Fine, Thats pretty much were it ends for Ms.Fine. i think thats going to get implemenyed in upcoming update.
Speaking of Future Updates its surprising that we havent received any news regarding the progress from Robbery1211 on Patreon since Nov 29 2022. Its been 4 months since then and any anticipation is killing us. If you are reading this Robbery1211 .... PLEASE Give us some sort of Update regarding Ms.Fine.

Reactions: Bloker997

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
What does Robin's break up route do? Do you get any girls that you can't get if you are still with her or is it just for those who don't want to be with her?

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Where do I find the key to the mansion? in the diner she told me that the key is in my drawer but where?

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Same thing happening again this year (!), last post on Patreon in Nov 2022. He is extremely slow with updates, and, if any will follow, I hope possibly late this year. Real shame, the renders and animations are excellent.
Whats also disappointing is that whatever the case... Robbery1211 has never fsiled to provide us with giving us an update regarding what is going on and has paused pledges... But this time we have not received anything neither on Patreon nor on discord. He is one of my favorite developers Out there...

Jayswift4lyf

May 24, 2022
View attachment 420309

Overview:
The story is about you, and how you deal with being thrown out of your mansion and on the streets. How you plan to take back the MAFIA throne that was supposed to be yours when you father died. How you take care of your family which is depending on you. How you deal with your girlfriend and female bestfriend both fighting for your attention. Most importantly, how you give everyone exactly what they deserve.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-25
Release Date: 2022-09-22
Developer: Robbery1211
Censored: No
Version: 0.8B
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA -
- GOOGLEDRIVE
Mac: MEGA - - GOOGLEDRIVE
Android (Version 7C >): MEGA - - GDRIVE -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Extras: SIG - SIG0 - SIG1 - SIG2 - - Photo Location - Multi Mod

Animation Preview:
*this unofficial version is not released by dev , download at your own risk.

View attachment 705902 View attachment 706004 View attachment 706011 View attachment 932780 View attachment 932781 View attachment 932782 View attachment 932783 View attachment 932784 View attachment 932785 View attachment 932786 View attachment 932787 View attachment 932788 View attachment 932789 View attachment 932790 View attachment 932791 View attachment 932792 View attachment 932793 View attachment 932794 View attachment 932795 View attachment 932796
Please Let me know when a new update has been released.

Reactions: Robbery1211
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes